Search results for query: *

• Users: LugoM
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. LugoM

Blocks & Decoration Echo Builds - Preharmode

Hello! I think that the Echo paint, blocks, etc related to echo needs to be in preharmode. The access to this type of "tools" for builders are a game changer totally in many ways, from a big building structure to some small details in your house, it's harsh if you lock the echo stuff...
  2. LugoM

Texture Pack Lugo Ui+ and Others

Lugo Ui+ and Others Texture Pack The bluish ui is a thing of the past. I'd always thinked that the main color of Terraria is green, so this texture pack will bring that color on top of any other. Before and After: A few more pictures Features Update is Approaching.... Planned changes...
  3. LugoM

tModLoader Team Work for my mod (Metal Gear Mod) Request

This mod will have as reference the game Metal Gear Solid, every single game of the franchise will be in this mod (Weapons, Armors, Guns, Accessories, Vanity, Items.) If you really love this game, come with me and we will make this mod possible I need Spriters and Coders. Send me a PM for more...
  4. LugoM

tModLoader MSF Mod

I will add every gun and this mod will not only be for guns and i will add a military invasion with a new placeable wall of sandbags that can protect of projectiles and it can be damaged and broken, a lot of accesoryes, town NPCs and much more! My progress: (I need coders and spriters for fast...
  5. LugoM

tModLoader Metal Gear Solid (I need team work)

I know how sprite, i want to add the Metal Gear Bosses with AI like the original game, Guns of the real life like Ak-47, M60, Scar-L, Scar-H etc.... especially of the game, Hostile Npc's, Town Npc like Kaz and Ocelot, Cassettes of music reproducible and a lot of stuff I need Coders and...
  6. LugoM

Code help

It's about the sign ";" in (17,25) -The tooltip is 17 -Item Autoreuse is 25 all have the ";" what can be? using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace EijabMod.Items.Weapons { public class EijabMod : ModItem { public...
  7. LugoM

tModLoader Error Ore texture

I deleted the Tremor mod and download other mods but i don't want to play in new world, the texture of tremor ores are now pink, i can break it but they are in every places, can someone help me?
  8. LugoM

tModLoader Help me Coders and Spriters! Mod with future

I'm new on this about create mods, i have a lot of ideas i'm learning to make sprites but i need a lot of help!! I can help illustrating my ideas in drawings to help the spiters and coders (: Sorry for my english, that's why i can't follow correctly the guide's about code and sprite. -Ideas...
Back
Top Bottom