Search results for query: *

1. JeromeRemersaro

PC Looking for 2-3 people to start an expert playthrough

It's gonna be an unmodded world
  2. JeromeRemersaro

Was hoping to start a fresh world

Hi! My discord is "JeromeRemersaro#8017" I'd be down to play with you guys!
  3. JeromeRemersaro

PC Looking for 2-3 people to start an expert playthrough

I'm looking to make a fresh world to play expert in while we wait for the 1.4 update I won't be the one hosting since I live too far from anyone Here's a few requirements: A mic Discord Be at least 15 years old That's all
  4. JeromeRemersaro

PC Starting a new expert mode playthrough and looking for friends (US)

Hey there We're currently 2 people looking for new friends to play an expert mode playthrough starting from scratch. You gotta be 13-18 years old and from the US to join. You also gotta have a mic. Add me on discord here: JeromeRemersaro#8017
  5. JeromeRemersaro

PC Looking for group

That's weird, I never got your discord invite. Can you give me your discord username?
  6. JeromeRemersaro

PC Looking for group

Hey, we've got a free spot on our new expert mode playthrough. We're currently only 2 people and we haven't started just yet. If you want to join us just add me on discord: JeromeRemersaro#8017
  7. JeromeRemersaro

New expert play through on private server

Hey! I'll join ya! Are we going to be voice chatting? (Cuz that'll be better than typing lol) My steam username is "RemersaroCaminos"
  8. JeromeRemersaro

PC Looking for players for an expert run. (16+)

Sure! Most of us are actually using discord at the moment lol
  9. JeromeRemersaro

Nice! I just accepted you!
  10. JeromeRemersaro

Sure no problemo! I can make an exception :P
  11. JeromeRemersaro

Hi I'm looking for chill people to start an expert run on a new world and have a good time. I'm very experienced in Terraria but I never tried expert mode before so I want to do something I haven't done before. I'm connected everyday and almost all day so I hope we can play a lot. Only mature...
Back
Top Bottom