Search results for query: *

1. PrashBricks III

tModLoader The Terrxplosion Mod!

Neat sprites! Yeah, that is what I mean, you could maybe call the section 'planned updates' or something... By the way, you may want to resprite some of the older sprites...
  2. PrashBricks III

tModLoader The Terrxplosion Mod!

Good that you updated the tread with sprites! But can you make a new category with items that need to be added [and there sprites if you have them]? Thank you can add the items from the pre-hardmode class tread to the list! It would be quite cool!
  3. PrashBricks III

Thank you!

Thank you!
  4. PrashBricks III

'Proud developer of the game 'Quick! Alien Invasion!'.'

'Proud developer of the game 'Quick! Alien Invasion!'.'
  5. PrashBricks III

Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

Ok, I don't mind, I might ask someone else.:)
  6. PrashBricks III

Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

Could you make an animation for my Alien?:) Just a walking animation, There will be no jumping animation. By the way, I did the noise on purpose. Oh, just one more thing you only have to move the gray blocks and the dress, because no legs will be ever visible. Thanks in advance if you do...
  7. PrashBricks III

Pixel Art Blockaroz's Sprite Requests

Could you make an animation for my Alien?:) Just a walking animation, There will be no jumping animation. By the way, I did the noise on purpose. Oh, just one more thing you only have to move the gray blocks and the dress, because no legs will be ever visible. Thanks in advance!:D By the way...
  8. PrashBricks III

@po3mongam3rz They are indeed? :D

@po3mongam3rz They are indeed? :D
  9. PrashBricks III

PC Astria (woo yay discord)

Hi, I like your ideas! It sounds a bit like starbound after you finished terraria or something, but great none the less! Sadly enough I can't help spriting as I am occupied by to many projects, but if one gets finished, I will consider spriting for you. Ideas and lore might be given at random...
  10. PrashBricks III

Weapons & Equip [Mount] More Minecarts

Extra suggestions: penguin mount, cookie mount
  11. PrashBricks III

tModLoader Eternium Mod (Upcoming Mod)

No....:D [It's actually darkened stone and dirt...;)]
  12. PrashBricks III

Reepicheep's buildings

Ok, but I think it's just me, who sees this!
  13. PrashBricks III

Other Art Risk of Ben: Risk of Rain sprite comic

Is this project still alive? Are there still new comics coming in?
  14. PrashBricks III

Reepicheep's buildings

I like how it, has a bit of a martian feel to me [probably because of the waterfalls and stuff...]....
  15. PrashBricks III

Items Early-game Class Progression

Thanks for liking my sprites! I liked making the sprites for this suggestion. And I do agree with the new guy, some sprites are sprites I am not really happy about...
  16. PrashBricks III

May I use the sprites I made for you in my art thread?

May I use the sprites I made for you in my art thread?
  17. PrashBricks III

NPCs & Enemies Spreading biome mini-bosses

I like this idea! Maybe each biome could contain something like this, who knows... I would like to make sprites for this.
Back
Top Bottom