Search results for query: *

1. MAZTERPLAYZ

Mobile mobile error

Ok. thank you for your help! Unfortunately, I tried to uninstall and reinstall it. I saved everything to my cloud and my cloud characters are still there. And it works better. Only thing is, if I tap cloud save for world's it just freezes. I will have to talk to 505 games. thank you again!
  2. MAZTERPLAYZ

Mobile mobile error

I am actually on an Android phone. I'm not sure if the version matters but it's version 4.4.4. oh and I found another glitch that is probably just me. I keep making new local save characters and I make sure they save. Then when I come back it's gone. I tried cloud save and it does the exact same...
  3. MAZTERPLAYZ

Good for you bro :D

Good for you bro :D
  4. MAZTERPLAYZ

Currently unsure

Currently unsure
  5. MAZTERPLAYZ

Thanks. Ha I'm new here so :p

Thanks. Ha I'm new here so :p
  6. MAZTERPLAYZ

Mobile mobile error

I got on terraria on my phone today and this error appeared. Now my character (along with all it had) is gone for some strange reason. Amy suggestions on where to go from here? (Except making a new character.) Just give me suggestions if you know what to do
  7. MAZTERPLAYZ

Hello, I own Terraria on mobile and something went wrong. an error message appeared and it said...

Hello, I own Terraria on mobile and something went wrong. an error message appeared and it said that my character was made in an earlier version of the game and could not be found. Every thing I had is now gone all of a sudden and I'm not sure why. I know there is nothing you can do to get my...
Back
Top Bottom