Search results for query: *

• Users: Ronny
  • Order by date
  1. R

tModLoader Ronny's Mod Idea

NEW THREAD HERE: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/xtreme-mod-looking-for-coders-spriters-and-testers.73471/
  2. R

tModLoader Xtreme Mod! (Looking for Coders, Spriters, and Testers)

--== Xtreme Mod! ==-- Hello and welcome to the Xtreme Mod! We plan on making stuff from other games and some other stuff. We have content from these games: None. This mod is in the planning stage. WE NEED CODERS, SPRITERS, AND TESTERS! Tell us that you want to work for this mod with me by...
  3. R

Hi, it's been awhile since I posted here, but I just noticed that a mod that is being worked on right now by the same creator of the Ultra Apocalypse mod (which is STILL having no download at the time I wrote this) that makes creating machines that use electricity easier. So until that becomes...
  4. R

I would probably do some testing, but that might not enough to make this "Ronny's Mod", so I might make it the "Xtreme Mod". Hope you can handle this, as I want machines that use a kind of electricity, like an ore crusher, in this mod (not sure if that is even possible in terraria right now, by...
  5. R

Sorry, I couldn't come up with much, although I may have come up with an actual name for this mod now, but I have no idea how to change the title of this thread. If it's possible, can you please tell me how to change the thread title? By the way, the name I want to give this mod is: Ronny's...
  6. R

Hello, Ronny here, and I have a idea for a mod that, may have a little bit of every aspect of terraria and then some at one point. All I have for now is maybe make a tech mod with an energy system. This is something that may have never been done before. I know that is being attempted at part of...
  7. R

I'm thinking of making my own mod team...

I'm thinking of making my own mod team...
  8. R

tModLoader Infinity Realm / Terraria Ultra Apocalypse

Hi! Just found this mod today and I think it's awesome so far! It's so cool that the new ultra mode has what I would call converted bosses (because they are modified in ultra mode, which I don't think I saw this before in a terraria mod in Tmodloader). Also, a electricity system in terraria? I...
  9. R

Hi, I'm glad that the Avalon mod is coming back! I have a feeling that since you might be the...

Hi, I'm glad that the Avalon mod is coming back! I have a feeling that since you might be the owner of the Avalon mod now that blah is gone, that the Wall Of Steel will be added as a post Golem boss that would activate super hard mode instead of the Armageddon Slime activating the mode, will...
  10. R

tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

Why don't ores give EXP? In leveled standalone, ores give EXP so I feel like it needs to be in this version as well, also, if you do add EXP to ores for this version gotest, will you add in support for modded ores so that they give EXP as well?
  11. R

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

Whoa, this could be the coolest skill tree I have ever seen before! darkwolf, your version of Rockos ARPG could be more cooler, more useful for Expert mode, and maybe less OP.
  12. R

tModLoader Learn By Doing

Hi, I just found this mod and already to me it's really useful, and makes expert mode easier in my opinion, I wish this mod was updated for tModloader 0.10, the reason why it's not is because it's not on the mod browser for tModloader 0.10.X.X, could you update please Hiccup, Ill be so...
  13. R

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Where will this mod be available for mobile?
  14. R

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

Ah, I see, I read about that on the Terraria wiki, I didn't know it gives a 10% dodge chance, even without mods. I probably meant about like a 1% dodge chance every 10 levels.
  15. R

I don't know, I haven't tried on that set before.
  16. R

I can't wait for the 1.3.2 or the 1.3.3 version! Also, Gotest, is there a way you can add in a chance to negate damage when hit (dodge) like from N-Terraria?
  17. R

Are you still working on the Exxo Avalon mod? If so, are you porting it to tModloader or will it...

Are you still working on the Exxo Avalon mod? If so, are you porting it to tModloader or will it still be a standalone?
  18. R

Standalone Terraria Industrial Revolution

I am not sure of this, but is this mod porting to 1.3? If so than I see why this is taking so long to update.
  19. R

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

I don't think so because when I opened up the installer for r16 it said it was going to install it for terraria 1.2.4.1, I didn't install it because I didn't have the terraria game launcher, not that the game launcher was not updated for 1.3.
  20. R

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

I really hope this will get updated to the latest version of terraria (1.3.0.3 at the time I made this), I got upset when tConfig couldn't update to up to 1.2 or higher, I hope it's not the same for this except it on terraria 1.3. (oh, and I want Shockah to update his mods to reduce the risk of...
Back
Top Bottom