Search results for query: *

1. Y

tAPI [Tutorial] Projectile Guide and Implementation

How can i make my weapon fire projectiles from left to right or vice versa? (tModLoader)
  2. Y

tAPI [Tutorial] Projectile Guide and Implementation

Okay so how can i make my weapon fire projectiles from left to right? or from bottom to top? Also, how could i make my weapon fire different projectiles at the same time when used?
  3. Y

List of all variables of .cs?

how could I rename it?
  4. Y

List of all variables of .cs?

how can i rename my variable? this is what I want to rename: int type = mod.ProjectileType("Storm");
  5. Y

tAPI [Tutorial] Custom Bosses - NPC AI and Server Syncing

ok so I need the projectile id but what should I position the counter and the projectile? What am I doing wrong?
  6. Y

Am I doing it right? (it's the last part that I added the counter for)
  7. Y

How can add attack phases for my boss?
  8. Y

tModLoader [Tutorial] Projectile Guide and Implementation: tModLoader Edition

How can i make my weapon shoot multiple projectiles at a time
  9. Y

How can add attack phases for my boss?
  10. Y

tModLoader Sin Costan's Collection of Fun Projectiles: Once Again

still the same: c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\COFP\Berramyr.cs(210,5) : error CS0103: The name 'MMod' does not exist in the current context c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\COFP\Fokmyl.cs(81,5) : error CS0103: The name 'MNPC'...
  11. Y

copied and paste and changed directories What am I doing wrong?
  12. Y

ok now it gives me this: c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\YourModName\NPCs\Boss\Berramyr.cs(210,5) : error CS0103: The name 'MMod' does not exist in the current context c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod...
  13. Y

Okay so i wanted your boss so i went to your github and copied the code but made my own sprite (I will edit it soon though like the names) but when I build and reloaded it it said this: c:\Users\Rowald\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\YourModName\NPCs\Boss\Berramyr.cs(209,5) ...
  14. Y

Thanks! It now spawn on my cursor
Back
Top Bottom