Search results for query: *

1. BONESAW214

Terraria State of the Game - May 2019

Remember when switch release was q2 2017? That was kool...
  2. BONESAW214

Ready for some information on switch version. Hopefully soon.....

Ready for some information on switch version. Hopefully soon.....
  3. BONESAW214

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

I have the ps4 version. The only problem that was more than just annoying to me, somewhat game breaking is that 3 of my world's wouldn't transfer over. Other than that just a few freezes, and the cursor would stick between 2 tiles. I would be just fine getting what we got on PS4 on Xbox...
  4. BONESAW214

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

meaning no offense, but that's how we felt last summer man. After being told soon for a year, being disappointed at every post, it is easy to be a cynic. At this point I just want to play the updated game that I love. Bugs or no. It's not fair that Sony players have had it for a month, and Xbox...
  5. BONESAW214

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Got my first new world loading. It weird tho two of my old world's say Legacy, but one doesnt. I usually play Terraria on p.c. or Xbox one, but have PS4 to play with friends who only have PlayStation. But I guess it's good I have it for this. I hope Microsoft is peppy. Lol. Sooo happy tho long...
  6. BONESAW214

Console 1.3: The Final Push!

I think you're new here. Every one felt it was soon like 7 months ago. But hey wwelcome to purgatory miss. Lol just kidding around before people assume I'm hitler
  7. BONESAW214

Console 1.3: The Final Push!

Mmmhmmm... I'm sorry for being negative, but we've been hearing the same since q2. My love for Terraria keeps me checking, but the passing months disheartens me, and my belief in a nearby release... :( I was on the side of optimism for some time, but things have not changed in any real way...
  8. BONESAW214

So disheartening checking the forum every day for update news. :( Been patient for so long. Feel...

So disheartening checking the forum every day for update news. :( Been patient for so long. Feel like I've been pissin in the wind since q2
  9. BONESAW214

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

Ahh ya I was confused on that
  10. BONESAW214

You need to kill plantera before using the key mold on console. Because of the jungle key being needed to make the key to open the crimson chest. Am I mixing up with PC here , I don't think so. PC just needs plantera beaten for harder dungeon mode and chest keys. I understand you were talking...
  11. BONESAW214

Sad... Onepointthreeconsolitis.. :( cough cough. Sneeze hiccup. Ya hiccups. Real sh!t.

Sad... Onepointthreeconsolitis.. :( cough cough. Sneeze hiccup. Ya hiccups. Real sh!t.
  12. BONESAW214

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

it is not. Niether is Wii u, or any last gen console
  13. BONESAW214

Lol

Lol
  14. BONESAW214

Did you read cenx's post that , literally is this thread. Second to last paragraph of the one Terraria post. And it was also mentioned on the Terraria official Twitter at some point.
  15. BONESAW214

They said they would tell us when they submit. So it's definitely not coming out tomorrow, or even this week I'd say. Unless I'm missing something, like them announcing the submission...
  16. BONESAW214

he didn't say that. This thread is about console versions. Not PC
  17. BONESAW214

they said they're still not done debugging. Kid Icarus was only finished 3 days before it was released on famicom disk. I know it's a whole different world now adays but stories like that make me hopeful that it can be released shortly after completion. I know they have to submit to MS, and Sony...
  18. BONESAW214

For people who don't want the update, can't they just set their system to not update automatically? Ya I guess no more online, but you will still have your ocram, and pets. Lol
Back
Top Bottom