Search results for query: *

1. D

I'm working on a new mod... tModLoader is really EPIC!

I'm working on a new mod... tModLoader is really EPIC!
  2. D

Weapons & Equip Music box slot

I think that having a slot with a music box is a big sacrifice. An specific slot for music box could be better.
  3. D

Lava is not lava. Is the guide's blood.

4. D

5. D

Items A tool that changes the shape of the walls

I'm thinking about a tool that changes the shape of the walls, exactly like the hammer with blocks. Again, sorry for my bad English.
  6. D

Blocks & Decoration Hay, clouds and coral furniture sets

I'm thinking about new full furniture sets: hay, clouds and coral. That's all ^^
  7. D

Weapons & Equip More summoning equipment

I think summoner class is incomplete. Adding more summoning items and equipment could be cool, especially on early game. Here there are some random examples of what I'm saying. All these examples have minion bonuses. Slime armor - made with gel on a solidificator- 14 def Pumpkin armor (already...
  8. D

Items Using Mythril/Orichalcum anvil to craft pre-hardmode boss summoning items

When I want to kill the Eye of Cthulhu, King Slime and Eater of Worlds/Brain of Cthulhu in hardmode, I need to create another world to craft the boss summoning items. So I think that Mythril/Orichalcum anvils should work as Demon altars. Again, sorry for my bad English.
  9. D

Weapons & Equip Ankh Armor

Sorry for my bad english. I recently get the Ankh Shield, but I think that it could be better, because it's very difficult to get. I propose to make an armor based in the Ankh Shield. The defence is similar to Hallowed Armor. Parts and recipes: ~Ankh mask (melee) / ankh Helmet (ranged) / ankh...
  10. D

Other Summons don't kill paceful monsters

When I find monsters like Truffle Worms, sometimes my summons kill them. So I propose to add an option that allows you to disable this - when it's activated, summons pass through mobs like bunnies and squirrels without killing them. Sorry for my bad English xD
  11. D

Other Fix/delete Marathon Medallist achievement

First I should say that my english is VERY bad (I'm Spanish). Anyway, if you want, I can translate it to Spanish. The Terraria experience is sometimes spoiled because of Marathon Medallist achievement. It causes a lot of lag (3 FPS) when a character walks on ground. When I finished the...
Back
Top Bottom