Search results for query: *

1. WingedOracle

Bosses - Easiest to Hardest

In my opinion, boss difficulty is different for each class. For example, the mechanical bosses are very easy for the ranger class, but can be harder for the other classes.
  2. WingedOracle

PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

Seed: 1.4.2.1207143683 Small, Journey, Crimson Despite being a small world, this world has not one enchanted sword shrine, but two! The shrines are on opposite ends of the world. In addition, there is a pyramid blocking the entrance to the underground desert. From this image alone, you can also...
  3. WingedOracle

i wouldn't be shocked if they cancelled development of mobile terraria lmao

i wouldn't be shocked if they cancelled development of mobile terraria lmao
  4. WingedOracle

*novakids

*novakids
  5. WingedOracle

today's the day that my switch and my copy of smash comes in the mail! (my copy of let's go...

today's the day that my switch and my copy of smash comes in the mail! (my copy of let's go eevee came yesterday)
  6. WingedOracle

did ya just assume a plant's gender

did ya just assume a plant's gender
  7. WingedOracle

the dungeon is a messed up place on new year's.

the dungeon is a messed up place on new year's.
  8. WingedOracle

one year the moon lord once had a new year's resolution of getting rid of the lunatic cultist.

one year the moon lord once had a new year's resolution of getting rid of the lunatic cultist.
  9. WingedOracle

Weapons & Equip Derpling Armor

For it's defense, maybe something close to that of the hardmode ores, or spider armor if it is summoner armor?
  10. WingedOracle

the only good thing i got for christmas was some pokemon bandaids

the only good thing i got for christmas was some pokemon bandaids
  11. WingedOracle

Terraria Bad Ideas

You can now fight Enraged Plantera and Enraged Duke Fishron at the same time. If you defeat them. You get an achievement and a cookie.
  12. WingedOracle

so it's not a coincidence? maybe the lunatic cultist likes puns? (i mean this character's name...

so it's not a coincidence? maybe the lunatic cultist likes puns? (i mean this character's name is flint lol)
  13. WingedOracle

i had to do something about it. [img]

i had to do something about it.
  14. WingedOracle

I swear to god, all the strange stuff happens to my ranged character. I could of sworn the...

I swear to god, all the strange stuff happens to my ranged character. I could of sworn the lunatic cultist dropped a present, and... (cont)
  15. WingedOracle

i'm kinda losing faith in this game tbh

i'm kinda losing faith in this game tbh
  16. WingedOracle

Game Mechanics NPCs Should Comment on you.

Okay, that would be dead hilarious. Like, the clothier comments on you wearing that necro armor.
  17. WingedOracle

What Event Enemy needs to be nerfed?

Martian Saucer.
  18. WingedOracle

I'm scared for the future of Terraria and Relogic.

Agreed. I believe that the game's final updates are coming closer, and 1.4 will be the nail in the coffin.
  19. WingedOracle

Weirdest Boss Fight?

Pirate Invasion during Moon Lord battle. The theme for the pirates took over the moon lord's actual theme. Blood Moon + Anything. It ruins everything.
  20. WingedOracle

Terraria Bad Ideas

All terrible ideas, such as terrible post-Moon Lord content ideas, have been added! Congrats, the game now is bad!
Back
Top Bottom