Search results for query: *

1. Glimmerstone

Khaios' Build Spectacle

I love it. Looks like a post-apocalyptic dive bar. All it's missing is a bunch of rough dudes in leather and weird haircuts fighting.
  2. Glimmerstone

That sounds pretty interesting. I'd love to see some examples.

That sounds pretty interesting. I'd love to see some examples.
  3. Glimmerstone

Pretty neat, thanks for the suggestion. xD Is there a way I can incorporate the concept into a...

Pretty neat, thanks for the suggestion. xD Is there a way I can incorporate the concept into a build?
  4. Glimmerstone

Wintershard's creations.

To enter Wintershard Haven, travelers must pass through a cavern pass of a mountain peak that serves as a natural gateway into the grove. While the mountain looks rather normal from the outside, inside is a far different story. There is not much danger if one follows the torches and sticks to...
  5. Glimmerstone

Wintershard's creations.

Yup, I used TEdit for the tents. That's just a side thing I made on a different world though. Was trying a run-through on Expert mode for the first time and wanted to dress up my little "starting base". xD My main project, Wintershard Haven, is the world where you'd find the treehouse and the...
  6. Glimmerstone

Wintershard's creations.

It's been a while since I posted about that but I have since decided to devote to Wintershard Haven as my main project. The little monument you commented on is actually gone as well; for the most part I was only trying to experiment with different little effects to make the area complete. It's...
  7. Glimmerstone

Flying dutchman in a bottle

That is pretty creative. xD How'd you get the ship and crew in there?
  8. Glimmerstone

Wintershard's creations.

Just a small one this time around. Kreivos' adventure begins here, in the frozen wastes. A small military detachment sent by the nearby kingdom has set up an encampment here. The King suspects a great evil rising from the lands beyond, and sent his forces to investigate. Already they find...
  9. Glimmerstone

Wintershard's creations.

Crafted from a piece of the shattered world that was once his home, the summoner Kreivos created this eldritch place through magic to serve as both vessel and sanctuary through which to wage his personal war against the cosmic evil that destroyed his world. Powered by five enchanted elemental...
  10. Glimmerstone

Khaios' Build Spectacle

No shame in TEdit. I use that for a lot of my building. But yep, the mix of different wood and stone blocks and walls and the way you put them together is just plain cool. That's the sort of thing I'm trying to master.
  11. Glimmerstone

Khaios' Build Spectacle

Man...you've got the art of detail down to a T. That combination of blocks and walls used the right way, it's practically a science, and what makes even a simple mining outpost into something awesome to look at. I need to add one of those to my world now. xD
  12. Glimmerstone

Khaios' Build Spectacle

Crystals make everything better. xD Two birds with one stone in this case. My vision for a crystal forest biome is growing, and there's now a place to put the dryad/truffle. Thanks again for providing what was basically a blueprint.
  13. Glimmerstone

Khaios' Build Spectacle

Hey Khaios, I wanted to thank you for sharing your builds here. You're truly an amazing builder. Admittedly I was having the hardest time coming up with believable trees for my world, and since I'm in the middle of building a crystal forest, that was a problem. I noticed a number of your builds...
  14. Glimmerstone

Wintershard's creations.

Just a small update; I'm attempting to surround my character's haven with a "Crystal Forest Biome" of sorts. Been playing around with different blocks and effects trying to come up with a good look. Definitely open to suggestions on this.
  15. Glimmerstone

What does your character look like?

I am Kreivos Wintershard, Oracle of Winter and guardian of the Crystal Grove. Armor -Familiar Wig -Nebula Breastplate (Sky Blue) -Nebula Leggings (Sky Blue) Vanity -Winter Cape (Twilight dye) -Shark Tooth Necklace (Glowing Mushroom dye). --Tried to make something to match my forum avatar as...
  16. Glimmerstone

AntithesisEK: Environments

Wow, these are really nice. I actually had the same idea for a "jungle botanical research facility" but it turned out nowhere near as good as yours. xD I have a love/hate relationship with your Abyssal Chasm. I love it because it's very beautiful and detailed. The gamer part of me hates it...
  17. Glimmerstone

Wintershard's creations.

Ah yeah, that's a good point! Didn't think of that. I will try to randomize things a bit more. Plus this will give me a good excuse to add more pointy bits throughout the complex. Makes sense considering this is the base of someone with "Wintershard" in his name. xD I appreciate those words...
  18. Glimmerstone

Wintershard's creations.

Yup I was finding a way to keep some of the crystal furniture unpainted, since I find that set beautiful and wanted to preserve its beauty in some fashion. xD As far as being asymmetrical, I tried to make the outside as symmetrical as possible while being a bit more loose with the inside. The...
  19. Glimmerstone

Floating Glass City

I like the little greenhouse you have on the side. I also like how you have left plenty of room for more trophies. All in all, it's a bit utilitarian looking, but not bad overall.
  20. Glimmerstone

Spaceship Project!! :)

I love it. xD It's tough to get a convincing spaceship build going, but you nailed it with all that detail. The bridge especially. Might have to use that as a reference at some point.
Back
Top Bottom