Search results for query: *

1. zedlander1000

[HELP] Sprite Sizes

How does the sprite size work in terraria? what are the specific formats? 32x32? can it be any size for a sprite? im confused how the sprites work :( i want to make sprites but i dont know the formats of what are acceptable (in game) sprite sizes. if some one could please explain how sprites...
  2. zedlander1000

Weapons & Equip Not Enough Health Accessories!! [IDEA]

Health Accessories: Introduction What is the current problem with the health accessories? I'll tell you the problem! There are not that many at all to make any difference toward a Player's health. There needs to be some light shed on the current problem of health accessories and I can...
  3. zedlander1000

Blocks & Decoration Support Beams! Pesky Gravity NoMore [IDEA]

Support Beams: Keeping Life Held Up Here is a situation for you: You are a lovely terrarian, making innovations in the realm of transportation and one day you decide you want to make a fast travel system. You go on to build a tunnel that spans all across your world for people to easily go...
  4. zedlander1000

EULA

is there a eula?
  5. zedlander1000

PC Greetings! Zedlander1000 has arrived to the village.

Hello: None of you know me, but i have arrived in this marvelous world of Terraria. Some general things you might want to know about me: -I like to think i am a pretty skilled Terrarian. -I have been on these forums before but never actually got to do much. (i joined some time in October 2014...
Back
Top Bottom