Search results for query: *

1. Arcta9798

tModLoader Weapons of Mass Decoration

Any chance at seeing this updated now that TMLs updated for 1.4.4? This is a really cool yet obscure mod so seeing that carry forward would be fun.
  2. Arcta9798

tModLoader Weapons of Mass Decoration

Any chance at a 1.4 update?
  3. Arcta9798

tModLoader pbone's Utilities

Any chance at seeing a LuiAFK style Travelling/Skeleton merchant perma housing and Holiday item enabler?
  4. Arcta9798

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Quick questions, since I couldn't find anything via search, is this Open Source? And is this *only* with Steam Terraria or would this work with GOG too?
  5. Arcta9798

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Is there a site or any sort of back up for the Schematics? Those look really cool but I don't want them to just vanish out of nowhere.
  6. Arcta9798

tModLoader Consolaria

Any chance at adding the exclusive Star Toppers? (Like Star Topper 4, Console editions had two of them), I reckon there is plans for that but I wasn't sure if anyone was aware those even existed, theyre pretty obscure.
  7. Arcta9798

tModLoader Consolaria

Awesome mod so far :). Will it be added to the mod browser eventually? or are you waiting to add more stuff until you put it there?
  8. Arcta9798

Console Massive New Terraria 1.3 PS4 & Xbox One Patch Now Available

On my legacy world whenever I go to the right (With several torches and things) the game crashes. This didn't happen before the patch and is only happening on this older world (transferred from 360) but is there anything I can to to prevent that? Cause I still have items to move from there and...
  9. Arcta9798

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

@Ultimate snowman 46 UI stands for user interface. It encompasses things like the Inventory, crafting menus, accessories menus and so on.
  10. Arcta9798

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Hi. I like the update so far and am happy for the recent patch. Are there any chances of the invisible buffs being fixed eventually? From zooming in cause it’s hard to see and hides the timer on each of them, but then I can’t see if I zoom out. I also hope for some extra save and multiplayer...
  11. Arcta9798

Console Next update wishes?

For console? I’m hoping some of the party based things, like silly balloon walls, as well as the grand design, Cause think of the possibilities man. though I obviously expect them to be in seperate updates.
  12. Arcta9798

Xbox One Minimap resetting

I’ve had it happen a lot too, usually after exploring large sections of my world (just one too). Then it won’t save it anymore unless I load it with some other character.
  13. Arcta9798

Xbox One Teleporters break the screen.

Might be more broad than the title says but every time I spawn in my base or teleport to it, the screen just goes crazy like it shows here, then I can’t move at all (the minimap shows just fine and shows me moving but the screen doesn’t), when I dig to the base then it doesn’t do it If I save...
  14. Arcta9798

The Start of my Base

Hi all. I worked on more of the base, I wanted to show some more screenshots, as to see what I could do next. I tried messing with designs for the walls. Any thing I could add to add some detail to not make the area samey? Any furniture? Anything like that? I also ask how my layout is? Like...
  15. Arcta9798

The Start of my Base

Here is my next room. This one is for the guide. I’m not finished totally though, aside from fiddling with extra blocks, paints and decor, I’m stuck on what’s I should put in the extra grey area above. I don’t want that to just be blank and black but I don’t know what I should put. Like last...
  16. Arcta9798

Xbox One Minimap not saving

Mine is off but it doesn’t happen every single time, it JUST started saving it again out of nowhere...I don’t get it :/ Closest tell I can think of is if I explore too much (it only starts happening when I’ve explored a large area of map) but otherwise I don’t even know
  17. Arcta9798

The Start of my Base

Aww thank you :) For the colors, I did think of that one, I have been trying to paint the decorations a variety of cool colors as to not have just two colors the entire build. Any suggestion for the floor? I went with grey originally but it stood out way too much. (I did plan on using cogs...
  18. Arcta9798

The Start of my Base

HI all. Here’s a room I started for my Expert Mode base. I’m going with a high technology theme, eventually I’m thinking of adding elements of Solarpunk, especially with the dryads area. This room is the painters, he gets the first room cause I need paint by the billions. My next room is the...
  19. Arcta9798

Xbox One Minimap not saving

Title says all. I love this update so far, aside from some UI snafus and bugs it’s pretty cool (though multiplayer being utterly broke really bites but I can adjust) Whenever I exit the game, it doesn’t save the minimap and it leaves it black. I’ll know it when it says “drawing map” it’ll be...
  20. Arcta9798

Xbox One Selling EVERY ITEM in Terraria Xbox One

I don't know if your still doing this but do you have any paintings or banners?
Back
Top Bottom