Search results for query: *

• Users: Arcta9798
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Arcta9798

Xbox One Teleporters break the screen.

Might be more broad than the title says but every time I spawn in my base or teleport to it, the screen just goes crazy like it shows here, then I can’t move at all (the minimap shows just fine and shows me moving but the screen doesn’t), when I dig to the base then it doesn’t do it If I save...
  2. Arcta9798

The Start of my Base

HI all. Here’s a room I started for my Expert Mode base. I’m going with a high technology theme, eventually I’m thinking of adding elements of Solarpunk, especially with the dryads area. This room is the painters, he gets the first room cause I need paint by the billions. My next room is the...
  3. Arcta9798

Xbox One Minimap not saving

Title says all. I love this update so far, aside from some UI snafus and bugs it’s pretty cool (though multiplayer being utterly broke really bites but I can adjust) Whenever I exit the game, it doesn’t save the minimap and it leaves it black. I’ll know it when it says “drawing map” it’ll be...
  4. Arcta9798

Xbox One WTB: Rare Paintings

Hi there. I would like to trade for three rare paintings. (There are a few more items I need but let's start with this.) I need Nurse Lisa, Waldo And facing the cerebral mastermind. I have tried looking for these for years and have not been lucky at finding these. I've got many items...
Back
Top Bottom