Search results for query: *

1. StipulateVenus

Map-Adventure "The Hero's Quest" - A Terrarian Adventure

Huh. I'll look into it. Thanks for telling me!
  2. StipulateVenus

Also, I have been messing with the archives in an attempt to fix that Workshop issue, so please tell me if that world has something wrong with it - because if there is, it might be the wrong file (or just a mistake I didn't see).
  3. StipulateVenus

Sure! I think I've tried that before (I think), but it didn't quite work. Here's the file: This should be the most recent version. It's even better than the Workshop version, because I've been having issues sending this update to Steam Workshop for more than a month. That really sucks :P I...
  4. StipulateVenus

Howdy! There should be a Featherfall Potion hidden in one of the tree's branches, inside a chest. You need the potion to reach the top. You can return later, but you definitely don't need to. You can reach the clouds as soon as you climb the tree. I hope this helped!
  5. StipulateVenus

Great!! It's nice to know you care so much about my map ^.^ Thank you for playing, and I...

Great!! It's nice to know you care so much about my map ^.^ Thank you for playing, and I apologise I didn't answer before. I haven't been in the forums lately.
  6. StipulateVenus

For one, playing class specific is really not advised. It will be a rough ride, you're just setting yourself up for trouble. Secondly, you can find Amethyst and Emerald Staves in the B.L.I.S.S. section, as well as an Emerald Robe nearby (all of which are in secret chests). The one complaint so...
  7. StipulateVenus

You have to go back to the volcano and jump down the shaft. There will be a cave entrance next to the lava, which will take you to the final level.
  8. StipulateVenus

Thank you!! There's a rope behind the waterfall. Just stand next to it and press up, you should grab it. In the 1.4.2 version there is, in the very end. In the 1.3.5 version, you have an improved jump that's just as powerful. Good job, you're doinf quite well in terms of Diamonds! I hope you...
  9. StipulateVenus

Note that these map files are outdated. The 1.4.2 version is only available on the Steam Workshop as of right now. I might send it here though.
  10. StipulateVenus

**REPORTED** Steam Workshop Time Displacement

That's a great find. At least this way, we can control it :) Thank you for the assistance, and good luck with all the bug fixes!
  11. StipulateVenus

**REPORTED** Steam Workshop Time Displacement

I've tested this a couple of times with "The Hero's Quest" and "The Pylons Journey". Both had the same problem, so I don't think this is case-specific. Every time I import a world from Steam Workshop, the world loads in a different time of the day, skipping several hours in-game. It is following...
  12. StipulateVenus

All of them. I made the map before the launch of 1.4, and I suppose it'd be weird to update everything.
  13. StipulateVenus

Hi, Cenx!! How are you doing? You might have seen my adv. map, "The Hero's Quest". In that...

Hi, Cenx!! How are you doing? You might have seen my adv. map, "The Hero's Quest". In that spirit, I, BlueJay, RealSaucer and Haku want to make an adv. map focused on the Lore and Terraria's unique boss progression. It'd follow the adventures of the Terrarians, from the distant past to the fight...
  14. StipulateVenus

Chippy, do you remember that idea for a 1.4 adventure map, about the lore of Terraria? I...

Chippy, do you remember that idea for a 1.4 adventure map, about the lore of Terraria? I discussed the idea with BlueJay and he's on board. With our dearest Journey's End so damn close, I think someone should tell Cenxx, or another developer, about this. Would you do that for me, please? It'd...
  15. StipulateVenus

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Hello there!! Here's my submission, the "Cloudhiker" set. It's a 3-part set that consists of Cloudhiker Goggles, Cloudhiker Suit (or Torso) and Cloudhiker Boots. The set can be found in Sky Chests or in Sky Crates (in Crates, the chance of obtaining it is 16.67% or 1/6). The "tooltip" or...
  16. StipulateVenus

Vanity Challenge! March's theme is Steampunk - submit your creation here

Here's my entry. I'm very lucky to have picked this month to join. You can tell from my character I'm already pretty damn into this Steampunk theme :D Say hi to SteampulateVenus! Anyway, the .plr file is attached. Thanks for the attention, StipulateVenus.
  17. StipulateVenus

The Holiday Contest is over, so now I can post my Christmas build here. The link is: [MEDIA]...

The Holiday Contest is over, so now I can post my Christmas build here. The link is: Thanks for the attention!
  18. StipulateVenus

Hi, Chippy! Just passing by to remind you that I commented a few important things in the PM...

Hi, Chippy! Just passing by to remind you that I commented a few important things in the PM. You might be interested in the matter - as you might know, I'd like to build an adventure map after 1.4 comes out - and I think I might be able to assemble a team to build it. I'm sorry if I disturbed...
  19. StipulateVenus

Wow, thanks for such a detailed review!! I really appreciate it, even the criticism. I did go myself through the Trials quite a few times, and the Strength one does seem hard, but I thought I'd leave it that way. Except for the Pigron, I really had to make it activate only once. In the...
  20. StipulateVenus

To reach the left switch, you have to jump on top of the tall door first. Then you can reach the rope.
Back
Top Bottom