Search results for query: *

1. Tyrannar18

Np man!

Np man!
  2. Tyrannar18

tModLoader Gallium Mod

I've never made a mod except adding in a few custom weapons to Terraria but I do know the basics and have taken a class on C#, so if you need some coding help I could help out. (Though I don't have too much extra time with school and stuff)
  3. Tyrannar18

I had heard the Daedalus Stormbow was op but Jesus Christ this thing tore the Destroyer apart in...

I had heard the Daedalus Stormbow was op but Jesus Christ this thing tore the Destroyer apart in like a minute.
  4. Tyrannar18

Crystals are easy to get for me, just dive down my hellevator.

Crystals are easy to get for me, just dive down my hellevator.
  5. Tyrannar18

God damn the blow gun with crystal darts is so fun to use. Why didn't I try this thing out earlier?

God damn the blow gun with crystal darts is so fun to use. Why didn't I try this thing out earlier?
  6. Tyrannar18

Man early hardmode is brutal on expert mode... I get destroyed by almost everything with necro...

Man early hardmode is brutal on expert mode... I get destroyed by almost everything with necro armor.
  7. Tyrannar18

Well I just got to hard mode but there's a sandstorm going on... rip me and my npcs.

Well I just got to hard mode but there's a sandstorm going on... rip me and my npcs.
  8. Tyrannar18

I hate that you have to do the most boring thing in Terraria, fishing, to get good potions.

I hate that you have to do the most boring thing in Terraria, fishing, to get good potions.
  9. Tyrannar18

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Have fun trying to dig those up xD. Seems like meteors just love to land in the most inconvenient places.
  10. Tyrannar18

CC Creation Compendium #48

Wow, these are awesome! I love the 3d drawings of the Wall of Flesh, it's so funny to me to imagine how he'd look irl.
  11. Tyrannar18

Finished up a second base. I should really start killing bosses now... [img]

Finished up a second base. I should really start killing bosses now...
  12. Tyrannar18

Items Wyverntail pet

Awesome idea, I love Wyverns as well! I'm a pretty bad spriter but I could probably mod in a basic Wyvern summon or pet. (I've never made a mod before, but I'm taking a programming class so I know the basics)
  13. Tyrannar18

Hello there! I'm [Cardinal?]

Yup, there are emoticons! Just click the smiley face when you're posting something. Also, welcome! :happy:
  14. Tyrannar18

I just want to play some Terraria or Skyrim, but no I have finals.

I just want to play some Terraria or Skyrim, but no I have finals.
  15. Tyrannar18

Favorite forum background

Yeah, but there's a spider, and spiders are terrible.
  16. Tyrannar18

Third Goblin invasion today, these guys are just begging me to massacre their entire species...

Third Goblin invasion today, these guys are just begging me to massacre their entire species, aren't they?
  17. Tyrannar18

11/10 IGN.

11/10 IGN.
  18. Tyrannar18

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Holy crap that just happened to me!
  19. Tyrannar18

Favorite forum background

Hm, I just found that too. Have to say hallowed is my favorite, I love that cute sleeping Wyvern at the top. Also the Hallow is one of my favorite biomes.
  20. Tyrannar18

A Late Hello

I joined like a week ago, but hello everyone! I've been playing Terraria since... well, since it came out on mobile, and started playing on PC about a year ago, and I finally decided to join the forums.
Back
Top Bottom