Search results for query: *

1. A

Blocks & Decoration Fallen Logs should not need to exist for fairies to spawn, or at least should be replaceable in some way

I really don't see why this requirement exists. Having fairies spawn more often around them is fine, but not being able to get them at all should you unwittingly destroy all the logs is potentially very annoying.
  2. A

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

This is probably too much, but I just want to say I find the new summoner mechanics, how damage isn't determined on spawn, a lot less enjoyable. Especially late game when you finally start getting a lot of accessories. Even with the extra slot from Master mode, you can't get the same level of...
  3. A

Could we get some sort of buff to the Meowmere minecart? It's pretty disappointing if you're playing expert mode since it's just a basic minecart in functional terms. Even just giving it equal speed would help. Maybe with some sort of bonus, like increased defense or something. Something to make...
  4. A

One more suggestion regarding torch luck. I don't know if introducing it is feasible, but I figure it's worth mentioning. How about giving smart cursor the ability to auto-swap torches? So instead of having to manually take down hundreds of wrong torches you placed before you knew about their...
  5. A

I understand why people are disappointed the other classes didn't get a new ultimate weapon, but it is what it is. Saying melee should have Zenith nerfed to death for that just seems spiteful.
  6. A

Zenith is fine. It's post Moon Lord for a reason, people. It's nothing more than a bragging rights reward, because you can't get it without beating the hardest boss in the game first. It's incredibly powerful, sure, but there are no more challenges left to conquer with that power. I'm also for...
  7. A

tModLoader Infinity

Could we get infinite glowsticks? Especially Spelunker glowsticks.
  8. A

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

That's a strange way to do it, thanks though
  9. A

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Hey, I've been unable to find how to disable the hunger system anywhere, besides someone mentioning a carrot on the equipment screen which I can't find. Can anyone help me with this? I really like the mod except for the hunger sytem, but I'll probably have to stop using it if I can't find out...
Back
Top Bottom