Search results for query: *

1. Binary Wolf

tModLoader How to Downgrade Back to 1.3.4.4

I don't have a Mac, but it should work the same. Did you make sure to launch it from a terminal with the -console flag?
  2. Binary Wolf

tModLoader Undefeatable Goblin Army, need help

First of all make a backup of your world! Then I would disable mods one by one and load the world each time to see which one being disabled fixes it. You need to backup your world first because opening the modded world with mods disabled will screw it up. Then I guess you should contact the...
  3. Binary Wolf

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Since the patch is Windows only, if anyone wants to go back to 1.3.4.4 and use tModLoader again, I've written up a short guide on how to do it. It's only tested on Linux, but should work on Mac too.
  4. Binary Wolf

tModLoader How to Downgrade Back to 1.3.4.4

It looks like it could be a while until tModLoader updates to support 1.3.5. I know there's a patch available, but it only works on Windows at the moment. In the meantime, if anyone wants to download 1.3.4.4 again, you can get it through Steam. You just need to use the steam console. I've...
  5. Binary Wolf

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Jopo actually said not to post it anywhere else or they get in trouble, so you'll need to get on discord. It's pinned in the general chat.
Back
Top Bottom