Search results for query: *

• Users: fooksie
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. fooksie

tModLoader Tacklebox: Modest Fishing Content

Both myself and a friend of mine like fishing in Terraria because it's pretty relaxing and pretty useful through early hardmode. I've always thought about "what if there was this fish" or "why isn't there a tundra biome crate?" though and I'm guessing everyone else has as well. Tacklebox aims to...
  2. fooksie

Blocks & Decoration input lamp

Basically, a 'top' lamp very similar to a faulty lamp that receives a signal, but doesn't override the logic gate. Instead, it receives a signal, does the logic check, and sends out a signal if the conditions of the gate are met. I'm using a picture of a faulty gate as an example because that's...
  3. fooksie

Weapons & Equip Implement the Luminite Hammers

I get it: Hamaxes combine two tools, that's theoretically efficient. Really, though? A hammer that destroys trees is an awful hammer. Typically you use a hammer when refining or landscaping, and that includes areas with trees. I can't tell you how many times I destroyed a tree that I couldn't...
  4. fooksie

Ideal Engine

Hey engineers, I've been into wiring extensively for quite a while but mostly on my own and one thing I've never understood is the desire need for speed. The fastest engines I'm aware of are something like 60 signals per tick, and as far as I'm aware the fastest mechanism (enemy statues) have a...
  5. fooksie

Other Evolution of Traps

While renovating my dungeon a bit, I decided to create some passageways blocked by spikes that could be toggled with a switch. Then I thought, "Why isn't this already a thing?" I think some new, innovative traps would make the world a lot more interesting for new players and new playthroughs...
Back
Top Bottom