Search results for query: *

1. Minomutchi

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

I live for these kind of tweaks, love them, specially the new sprites, they never fail in making an old game feel fresh. <3
  2. Minomutchi

PC Steamrolling Through 1.3: Introducing Steam Integration

SWEET BABY JESUS TELL ME THIS ISN'T APRILS FOOLS, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, THIS IS JUST, PURE NECTAR OF THE GODS RIGHT HERE, PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A REAL FEATURE.
  3. Minomutchi

My first CC entry ever http://i.imgur.com/FEVSqR7.png

My first CC entry ever http://i.imgur.com/FEVSqR7.png
  4. Minomutchi

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

The Mighty Manastorm: Reach maximum mana. The Tank: Reach maximum health. Friends are Nothing: Sacrifice the Guide. Don't worry you'll come back: Kill the Clothier. I have seen worse: Have the nurse heal you when you are under 5 HP. Martyr: Kill an enemy while dead. Wanted: Buy the Gun Dealer 3...
  5. Minomutchi

Deforestation: Chop down 1000 trees. Children of the Stars: Collect 1000 fallen stars. Im your new king: Kill 1000 slimes. 5 Star Hotel: Have all the NPC move in. Just a breeze: Kill 5 Wyverns. Squish Squash: Kill Pinky. Oh hello there: Kill a Nymph. Are you a real doctor? Kill Doctor Bones. You...
  6. Minomutchi

Pierce the heavens! - Loot a Skyware Chest. What's in the box? - Open 1 biome chest. Blame Redigit - Have your game crash.
  7. Minomutchi

Boss kills: Slime!!! - Defeat the Slime King. Afraid of conjunctivitis? - Defeat the Eye of Cthulhu. Hungry for battle - Defeat the Eater of Worlds. Prepare for a brainstorm - Defeat the Brain of Cthulhu. Beekeper - Defeat the Queen Bee. Not enough hands yet - Defeat Skeletron. Fresh anew -...
  8. Minomutchi

Console The Frost Moon Rises Today!

YUUSSSSSS, i love you, i told my friend that if Terraria wasnt realeased for mac when 1.3 came out, i was just goign to start a world, he is going to be so happy!!! IM HAPPY TOO YUUSSSSSSSSS
  9. Minomutchi

Any idea of when is Terraria coming for Mac? My friend has Mac and we can't play together because of it, while ago they said they were making Terraria for Mac, any idea when it will become true? Or, is anybody here that plays Terraria on Mac? Please tell me how you managed to play Terraria on...
  10. Minomutchi

You were like, Bruh dis is console you stupid, when i think it's pretty well known that asking for 1.3 is already a joke, they have told us so many times about 1.3 and how they will release it when it's ready, that people yet keep asking, and it has turned into a joke pretty much. You could just...
  11. Minomutchi

Duh i know its frost moon for console, i never said it wasnt or that it was something else, i just asked when was 1.3 prolly coming or when we were going to get more spoilers, damn learn to read m8
  12. Minomutchi

WHERE'S 1.3, IF NO ONE ANSWERS, MY CAT HAD 2 KITTENS, IF NO ONE ANSWERS, IM GONNA HAVE TO... LIFT ONE OF THEM, THEY AHVE TERROR OF BEING IN THE AIR, DONT MAKE ME DO DIS RELOGIC PLS DONT DO DIS TO THEM
  13. Minomutchi

Official Terraria: Otherworld

AS AWESOME AS THIS LOOKS, AND I'M ALREADY THROWING MONEY AT THE SCREEN, BUT.. WHERE IS 1.3 IM GONNA ESPLODE
  14. Minomutchi

Console The Frost Moon is Rising on Console!

Ok PC update.. also known as 1.3... I know you're there... i'm sure they will free you soon.. their other plans are over my friend, we already send a rescue team, you will be here with us soon. PD: ezpz lemon squishy PDD:Elmo out.
  15. Minomutchi

Official New 1.3 Spoilers: Enhancing the User Interface

Am i the only one that sees those white structures down in the underworld? they look almost like some kind of castle.. or dungeon... HYPE
  16. Minomutchi

2 OG 4 ME

2 OG 4 ME
  17. Minomutchi

gg, 2 og 4 me

gg, 2 og 4 me
  18. Minomutchi

Give me spoilers pls

Give me spoilers pls
  19. Minomutchi

I don't know, i stole it from someone who posted it on facebook that stole it from someone that...

I don't know, i stole it from someone who posted it on facebook that stole it from someone that posted it on reddit that stole it from someone that posted it on imgur that stole it from someone that posted it on facebook that stole it..... TLDR; Just clicked Save Image when i saw it on a...
  20. Minomutchi

Mobile Terraria 1.2 for Amazon Now Available!

Ok, Androind and IOS done.... NOW WHERE'S MY 1.3 UPDATE!!! I DEMAND SPOILERS AT LEAST!!!!1
Back
Top Bottom