Search results for query: *

1. Sir Exilon

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

It is compatible with every mod that supports it.(Which Calamity does, mostly; Some are drops are missing from the "loot entry" eg.: Lead Wizard from Golem)
  2. Sir Exilon

It seems like I completely misinterpreted the original comment. I thought it was talking about the Recipe Browser thing.(Somehow)
  3. Sir Exilon

Well I've had it happen with items that had a "much" higher drop chance.(and with items that were dropped by several NPCs and not just a single one)
  4. Sir Exilon

Technically you can fight both of them. As Calamity always generates a sky island of the opposite evil biome of your world(so corruption world generates crimson island and crimon world generates curroption island) Also "Eidolon Wyrm" is kind of a hidden/secret mini-boss a bit like the Dungeon...
  5. Sir Exilon

It's not a bug, it's just a consequence of the item's low drop chance. Beacuse the npc drops are not guaranteed to be displayed(especially with rare drops) Because the mod's method isn't foolproof; It just spawns 1000 of every single NPC kills them and checks their loot.(this happens while...
  6. Sir Exilon

Standalone How the XNB shaders work

I meant a version of that tool that is accessible to the "general public".(that practically anyone can easily use with little to no programming experience)
  7. Sir Exilon

Cesium Mod Terraria

It's actually spelled Caesium not Cesium.(I just thought I'd point that out)
  8. Sir Exilon

tModLoader Recipe Browser

I saw that you are looking for suggestions, so here is something that I think would really help(both modders and players alike): Add support for mods to add the drops of their modded NPCs and additions to vanilla NPC drops through Mod.Call(). It could solve the issues of some drops not always...
  9. Sir Exilon

Standalone How the XNB shaders work

Are you ever going to release this to the "public"?
  10. Sir Exilon

Nice

Nice
  11. Sir Exilon

tModLoader Recipe Browser

I saw you are looking for suggestions. So here is something that could really help: Add support for mods to add the "loot tables" of their modded NPCs.(and changes/additions to vanilla NPC "loot tables") It could solve the issues of some drops not always showing up in the bestiary.( especially...
  12. Sir Exilon

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Do you still have the older version of the Thunder Talon's sprite from before version 1.5?
  13. Sir Exilon

Terraria State of the Game: December 2019

Terraria's just copying Enter The Gungeon *Sarcasm Intensifies*
  14. Sir Exilon

What are the new Mod.Call fuctions? The ones that are to do with Boss Highlights stuff because I just swapped out the mod(name in my mods code) and it does nothing.
  15. Sir Exilon

tModLoader W.I.P. Spectrum Mod(New)

I think most if not all of the sprites here have been redone. But you are totally correct I am not great at pixel art.
  16. Sir Exilon

tModLoader W.I.P. Spectrum Mod(New)

Update! For some weird reason I cannot log into my Discord account. soo... I guess my e-mail has been hacked for some reason. So discord link disappear!
  17. Sir Exilon

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] Fire and Brimstone Hell Counterparts - An underworld of corrosion and torment

Hey SzGamer227! Can I use the elvish strongbow sprite for a mod I am working on?
Back
Top Bottom