Search results for query: *

1. Chisaki

In the same boat, for me it's hard to keep up with the community when I barely play the game...

In the same boat, for me it's hard to keep up with the community when I barely play the game anymore, I still plan to become active I just don't know how I'm going to go about it.
  2. Chisaki

kill them in their sleep.

kill them in their sleep.
  3. Chisaki

Oh that game, yeah I played it for a bit, got stuck at the one with the painter and the dude...

Oh that game, yeah I played it for a bit, got stuck at the one with the painter and the dude sipping his tea.
  4. Chisaki

Congrats, golems AI is pretty simple so it isn't as much of a threat as it could have been.

Congrats, golems AI is pretty simple so it isn't as much of a threat as it could have been.
  5. Chisaki

Looks neat! was about to ask what it is for till I checked some more of your profile posts'...

Looks neat! was about to ask what it is for till I checked some more of your profile posts' great retextures!
  6. Chisaki

I have come back from the dead!

I have come back from the dead!
  7. Chisaki

Ask a Derpling anything.

Cheese hotdog or chicken hotdog?
  8. Chisaki

10/10 profile pic kirb

10/10 profile pic kirb
  9. Chisaki

You too. :)

You too. :)
  10. Chisaki

congrats, now you know the true meaning of life : )

congrats, now you know the true meaning of life : )
  11. Chisaki

H e l l o

H e l l o
  12. Chisaki

Kill the person above you.

RoquePlayz died to a terminal illness
  13. Chisaki

I chose the riverland farm type over the standard farm type, I do both but farming seems to reel...

I chose the riverland farm type over the standard farm type, I do both but farming seems to reel in more money than fishing will ever do for me .. well crap :red: [stardew valley]
  14. Chisaki

Kill the person above you.

Plantszaza Withered
  15. Chisaki

[REMOVED]

Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy your time here, and what's your favorite thing about the game as of the moment? mine is mining, I just really like digging around cause it keeps me from getting bored waiting until the sun sets and the sun rises XD
  16. Chisaki

Morgan Freeman narrates the creation of the universe.

Morgan Freeman narrates the creation of the universe.
  17. Chisaki

lmao, maybe! (JK not really haha)

lmao, maybe! (JK not really haha)
  18. Chisaki

[YEET]

[YEET]
  19. Chisaki

WonderKind's AMA Post :P

Yeah, the ROD is kinda unnecessarily grindy to be honest. Honestly? hate when that happens, you find a good game for a low price only to find out you're either a few dollars short or the price was just sooo close to the remaining balance you have on your steam account, except its $4.9 while...
  20. Chisaki

WonderKind's AMA Post :P

What do you hate the most?
Back
Top Bottom