Search results for query: *

1. hunt2man

PC My mouse has a delay for some reason

I finally fixed it. All I had to do was buy a new pc.
  2. hunt2man

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

Is 800+ the most they've added in one update, or does that go to 1.3?
  3. hunt2man

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

Knowing this is gonna be one of the last, if not the last big update for Terraria makes me sad. But I'm also excited for the future.
  4. hunt2man

The new legendaries in Pokemon Sword & Shield are kind of meh. One is literally just holding a...

The new legendaries in Pokemon Sword & Shield are kind of meh. One is literally just holding a sword. Other than that the game looks awesome
  5. hunt2man

Casual Explain your avatar

It's Hornet. What is there to explain?
  6. hunt2man

Smoother is the keyword. It seems to come off and on actually. It's weird but way better than...

Smoother is the keyword. It seems to come off and on actually. It's weird but way better than before. At least it's good the majority of the time. Would love to figure out what causes it though.
  7. hunt2man

Imagine my surprise when I start playing Terraria and the mouse delay is fixed. I don't know...

Imagine my surprise when I start playing Terraria and the mouse delay is fixed. I don't know what causes it, and I don't think anyone does.
  8. hunt2man

Xbox One Why was vortex beater glitch patched

Is it bad that this whole conversation made me chuckle a bit?
  9. hunt2man

Corrupt the Wish!

Right after he understands that H20 is water scientists prove otherwise. I wish for a higher post count.
  10. hunt2man

Conexão interrompida

It's definitely got something to do with your guys' internet. You or your friend could be causing it. Mr. Squid's questions will will definitely show why.
  11. hunt2man

I am never going to be able to play this game without issues am I?

I am never going to be able to play this game without issues am I?
  12. hunt2man

PC Fps limiter

Let me just go cry in a corner.
  13. hunt2man

PC Fps limiter

I've found that I'm always capped at 60fps. I can't seem to remove that cap. Is there a way to do it? Still trying to figure out how to get rid of my mouse delay. I've practically given up at this point. I'm fairly certain frame capping is causing it.
  14. hunt2man

I'm slightly confused as to why you're trying to figure it out.

I'm slightly confused as to why you're trying to figure it out.
  15. hunt2man

The Last Post Wins!

I was hoping there would be at least a semblance of structure in this thread.
  16. hunt2man

Music What music do you listen to?

I listen to a wide variety of music. I listen to electronic, mainly newgrounds stuff and monstercat. I also listen to a lot of Muse, IdkHow, and American Author's new album Seasons.
  17. hunt2man

Funnily enough you tagging me is the first alert I've gotten from this thread; Watching it does nothing. I'll try these when I get a chance to. At least I know it's something to do with hardware or software on my end.
  18. hunt2man

I'm 100% sure it's running off the GPU. Now it is at least. I'll see if I can turn vsync off in the integrated one as well.
  19. hunt2man

Nothing happened after forcing vsync off
Back
Top Bottom