Search results for query: *

1. Sir AFK

tModLoader AFK Pets and More

Book of ancient knowledge uses chat commands in order to work and not info panel and also uses internet so your pc need to connected to internet. You first open chat and do the adjustment with respect to the explanation in description. For example first open chat and write /searchwiki far for...
  2. Sir AFK

It only drop from female vanilla npc while you equip heart of yandere (Drops from bride) but due to all yandere accessories get removed in next revamp update I don't think you should tire yourself for that. You could either wait next update or could cheat if you do not want to farm more.
  3. Sir AFK

Chocolate could be bought from merchant.
  4. Sir AFK

Dark candle have a chance to drop from dark mage.
  5. Sir AFK

It's crafted with 5 wire + 2 copper/tin bars + 2 gold/platinum bars @anvil.
  6. Sir AFK

tModLoader (CANCLED) Tides of Aether

It's afkpets (you can get wing both from that, active minion's blessing or trinket) but still this ones sprite looks really beautiful. Good work on that.
  7. Sir AFK

tModLoader No Block Litter

Nice. At first it looks like funny idea but after this bois fill everywhere with snow blocks it starts to hurt.
  8. Sir AFK

Thread have been updated. While I'm not planning to tell every changelog inside of this place I hope it now contains enough information for introduction to the mod itself. You could learn changelog in discord server. Also I'm a little too busy with things and the forum is a little too static to...
  9. Sir AFK

tModLoader Trelamium 2 - Public Demo on Discord!

looks really nice. Good work.
  10. Sir AFK

tModLoader Lets talk about Ancients Awakened and how authors don't use the forums anymore

Alpha’s story is a little different and some parts are not certain so I feel its not that much kind to talk. Also after Yharim if I remember right there will be one more boss but its up to Fabsol.
  11. Sir AFK

The only thing misses is the lord and savior washing machine but I feel its too strong to be...

The only thing misses is the lord and savior washing machine but I feel its too strong to be simplified as a 2d pixel art. It need to be designed with its full glory.
  12. Sir AFK

Not gonna lie as a summoner fan and waiting something to use along with summons I find all of...

Not gonna lie as a summoner fan and waiting something to use along with summons I find all of the whips amazing, fun and S tier but when you compare them along with each other I feel you are right on that.
  13. Sir AFK

Looks really cute. Good job.

Looks really cute. Good job.
  14. Sir AFK

I'm a little late but happy birthday. I wish your life will be as bright as your profile picture.

I'm a little late but happy birthday. I wish your life will be as bright as your profile picture.
  15. Sir AFK

I never knew it has been 4 years since I join this kind place. It makes me feel happy.

I never knew it has been 4 years since I join this kind place. It makes me feel happy.
  16. Sir AFK

Looks interesting. Good work and good luck on other parts

Looks interesting. Good work and good luck on other parts
  17. Sir AFK

Looks really beautiful. Good work.

Looks really beautiful. Good work.
  18. Sir AFK

tModLoader Iridium Mod

I will definitely keep an eye on this mod. Really good work.
  19. Sir AFK

Happy birthday. I wish your life will be filled with joy.

Happy birthday. I wish your life will be filled with joy.
Back
Top Bottom