Search results for query: *

• Users: Jameelioo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Jameelioo

NPC House Designs Finished

These are the simple designs for my Design/Build Help World! Some of these designs are a little basic but they each have different design techniques!! Let me know what you think! [/SPOILER] WORLD DOWNLOAD: https://mods.curse.com/maps/terraria/266686-jameelioo
  2. Jameelioo

Bridge Designs Finished

Been working on my Design/Build Help World. Just finished and uploaded the Bridge Section. Here are the designs! Tell me What you think! If You guys wanna check out the project here's the link: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/build-design-help-world-project.57442/#post-1345472
  3. Jameelioo

Build/Design Help World - Project

Hey Guys! I am creating a World Download that focuses on Design and Build Help. The World has a massive teleporter Hub created by Dicemanx that will take you to any design section. To use the hub you have to put in the right alphanumeric code for the section you want to go to. For example: "A3...
  4. Jameelioo

Design/Build Help World - BIG PROJECT

Hey Guys! I am creating a World Download that focuses on Design and Build Help. The World has a massive teleporter Hub created by Dicemanx that will take you to any design section. To use the hub you have to put in the right alphanumeric code for the section you want to go to. For example: "A3...
  5. Jameelioo

Spaceship Project!! :)

Hey guys! so I've been working on this spaceship design in my personal world. I finished everything accept for the teleport pad to beam down to the surface base, but I wanted to share and get some feedback from you rad Terrarians :D Here it is! Let me know what you think! any and all feedback is...
  6. Jameelioo

PC Starting a new Project!!

Hey Guys! I'm new to this group and I've been looking around for the past couple weeks and the ideas, projects and builds on here are absolutely amazing!!! I'm starting a new project in my Terraria personal world today. I want to build a house for my mechanic and steampunker! I want the house to...
Back
Top Bottom