Search results for query: *

1. Fyre Bro

Wavebank Custom Wave Bank Creation and Installation - 1.3.4.X, beyond

If you're having the problem with the infinite sunflower, or just the music not playing, try this: Go to the Wave Bank in the XACT file, and change the type from "In Memory" to "Streaming", and build the file again. After doing this, I got the wave bank to work.
  2. Fyre Bro

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

I love the mod, but I feel like it needs a config menu/file so I can disable certain parts of the mod that I don't want to use.
  3. Fyre Bro

tModLoader Calamity: The Lost Themes

So I don't know if this is still receiving updates, but if it is, I want to know if it's possible to make Servants of the Scourge (Type D) play in the DoG fight. If it's not, I understand, but I'd love to see that implemented.
  4. Fyre Bro

The Crimson Minipack - Better Crimson Textures

I do want to say that Dark Mummies don't need to be resprited, since Blood Mummies are now a thing.
  5. Fyre Bro

tModLoader Limited Life Mod

Please fix this issue. It seems like a really good mod, but it just doesn't work.
  6. Fyre Bro

Sorry to bother you again, but it's still happening for me.
  7. Fyre Bro

Only Limited Life enabled. Generating a new character. Naming it something like "Why am I doing this". Upon clicking submit, I get an endless stream of the confirmation noise, and the game doesn't respond to anything. I force-close the game, go into the game files, and find thousands of .plr...
  8. Fyre Bro

Is it normal for the mod to attempt to generate thousands of characters?
  9. Fyre Bro

tModLoader Miscellania

Why do the ancient forges provide green light?
  10. Fyre Bro

tModLoader The Ocram 'n Stuff Mod

I'd love to see the soul of blight updated to be animated like the other souls. Do you think you could do that?
Back
Top Bottom