Search results for query: *

1. BrendanatorX

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Super happy about this update, little things wanna point out though and maybe it matters, maybe it doesn't. Firstly, I think placeables like doors count as items for the sake of this thread/category and while it probably wasn't considered relevant, I think maybe the QOL change to allow...
  2. BrendanatorX

**REPORTED** Lighting effects disabled while game paused

Yeah, that's what I thought too, but just in-case, awesome, thanks heaps! (Oh and this counts for the miner helmet as well, functions same as a shine potion basically)
  3. BrendanatorX

**REPORTED** Lighting effects disabled while game paused

To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, or even if it's new or old. However the situation is this: I normally keep auto-pause turned off because being able to use items from inventory rather than needing to put it on the hotbar first is very handy. However, playing at...
  4. BrendanatorX

Working as Designed Fishing bug (Solved)

Oh, well heck, I didn't realize that. It's happening so frequently I figured it was a bug, just forgot that was even a thing. I guess can get rid of this thread :s
  5. BrendanatorX

Working as Designed Fishing bug (Solved)

I currently have an issue since the first public Terraria 1.4 update which has remained present through the hotfixes. About 10-25% of the times I reel in my fishing line no hooked loot is collected/spawned in. I've missed out on several gold crates and oasis crates because of this and it's...
  6. BrendanatorX

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

I love this so so much, BUT, what I really want to know, is if it will be possible to get all items from Normal Mode, Expert Mode and Master Mode in Journey Mode? I ask this because Journey Mode is intended to be so customizable that it only makes sense. Journey Mode opens up the possibility for...
  7. BrendanatorX

Full Steam Ahead! tModLoader to Launch as Free DLC for Terraria with Journey's End!

Super happy to hear this! But also please give Terraria a 64x workover and add the 64x tModLoader as well, it would really help ensure everything runs smoother whether you're using mods or not.
  8. BrendanatorX

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

64x Terraria please! It could help the game and the modding community to continue to enjoy this lovely game!
  9. BrendanatorX

tModLoader Itorius' Mods

Bug Report: Your tooltip mod is nice, but it does not correctly show the Critical Chance or Speed stats of items, with your mod they show as lower static numbers that do not change regardless of things which affect those stats. Feedback: holding RightCtrl to show prefix info is not a bad idea...
Back
Top Bottom