Search results for query: *

1. Froshin

Member-Run Project Dashing Fantasies (Online Multiplayer Battles)

Dashing Fantasies -STORE PAGE- Genre: Multiplayer Brawler/Platformer Players: 2 - 4 Locally, 2 - 4 Online Platforms: Windows 32bit & 64bit, Potential Mac release Release date: TBA, Early Access available very soon Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DashingFantasies Please take a look at some of...
  2. Froshin

But from where...?

But from where...?
  3. Froshin

I had the sudden urge to buy a yoyo, so I went out and did just that. I wonder what had stirred...

I had the sudden urge to buy a yoyo, so I went out and did just that. I wonder what had stirred the urge though? Subtle advertising? Hmm
  4. Froshin

PC IT HAS BEGUN! - Terraria 1.3 Launches Today!

Woohoo! I usually try and not post if I can't contribute to the topic at hand, but I feel today just really warrants a "woohoo". And maybe some emoticon abuse as well? Choo choo! :D:D:D
  5. Froshin

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

We pretty much knew this from earlier hints, but omg mounted combat. There's so many things this trailer got me excited about, I don't quite know where to start. Choo choo!
  6. Froshin

Terraria: Otherworld Towers of Power

Oh, man! I absolutely adore the artstyle going on here, it has a soothing effect on me.
  7. Froshin

I'm Tsuki, AMA.

How did you stumble upon Terraria?
  8. Froshin

Member-Run Project Saiborg 0

Thanks, Pixel! I really appriciate your kind words. We have just begun outlining the story, so we do not need any help with the dialogue as of right now. With that said, though, we might in the future -- I will pop you a PM should the need present itself! :) Sorry for taking such a long time...
  9. Froshin

PC Steamrolling Through 1.3: Introducing Steam Integration

Shiny new spoilers! :D Big fan of the steam integration... Here's to hoping it's an actual feature!
  10. Froshin

Serious What are your top 5 must-play games and why?

Thanks for all the replies guys! I really need to get around to playing Earthbound and Antichamber. @TheQuietBisharp the list was meant to be of games you've played and you consider a must-play for others. Sorry if I was unclear! :happy: @Ecna I looked up a small review to refresh my memories...
  11. Froshin

@GIRGHGH Super. I totally agree on Spore being unique. While I wouldn't consider it a must-play, it's creature creation is pretty great just in of itself. I think the foundation of spore is excellent, but alas, I feel like it could be fleshed out to be so much more than what it is. As for...
  12. Froshin

Yes, Terraria is naturally a must-play. ;) As for the others, do you guys mind being a bit more descriptive on what sets them apart? Like I said in the head post, I want to get to know titles that differ a little bit -- games that 'bring something new to the table', if you will. It doesn't need...
  13. Froshin

To clarify; Throw your normal top 5 list aside. Instead, let us know more about your top 5 games that you really feel deserves to be played on the basis of their uniqueness. I want to know of games that totally sets themselves apart from others or /sat/ themselves apart from others during their...
  14. Froshin

Member-Run Project Saiborg 0

Thank you for those kind words, Pumpking! There will probably be some sort of public testing going on later down the road, so stay tuned for that. :)
  15. Froshin

Official Welcome to new forum staff!

Congratulations, guys!! And to those who didn't make it, don't worry -- I'm sure there will be a time and place for you to work your moderation prowess. :)
  16. Froshin

"New Logo" Images/Sprites?

Hi! This thread probably belongs to this forum. If you are looking for all the letters, I don't think here has been any such compilation as of yet. To my knowledge, the HD logo was sprited manually. Also, since most people have sprited their texts manually, chances are they haven't paid any...
  17. Froshin

Am I the only one NOT pumped for the update?

Personally, I'm super pumped! I usually like to play the game from start to finish whenever a new update is released, and I suspect this will be no exception. :)
  18. Froshin

Drawings & Paintings Vlad's Character Studio [taking requests~]

Woah. These are all really great. I'll certainly be watching this thread for updates! :happy: And nab the first available spot if/when you take requests again ;-)
  19. Froshin

Huge wave of new Terraria fans incoming?

I'm really excited to see an influx of new people. :) PewDiePie always amazed me with is his brilliant public persona. I've seen YouTube videos of people approaching his house with a camera to interview him -- his private house -- But in all cases, he remained calm and answered their questions...
  20. Froshin

TCF Emotes Suggestion Thread

I was litterarly thinking of this the other day, browsing through the thread hoping to see it pop up in here somewhere. And there it is, like a glorious sunrise on a summers day. Thank you. Thank you.
Back
Top Bottom