Search results for query: *

1. Planterarria

I made a Deviant Art, if anyone cares https://www.deviantart.com/hansvolter

I made a Deviant Art, if anyone cares https://www.deviantart.com/hansvolter
  2. Planterarria

Haven't done a CC entry for a while, but here we go! [img]

Haven't done a CC entry for a while, but here we go!
  3. Planterarria

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

LORE! :eek:
  4. Planterarria

Blanc's Pixel Art Compendium!

Was a beautiful journey watching you make these. Nicely done, Blanc! :happy:
  5. Planterarria

tModLoader New Mythical Items Plus

Can't wait to see how this mod turns out! [also, first! :D]
  6. Planterarria

tModLoader Darkpuppey's Journey in Code

Can't wait to see how this turns out! [also, first :D]
  7. Planterarria

Another one bites the dust

Another one bites the dust
  8. Planterarria

My CC entry [img] It's the plague-infested bio-mechanical bee from Calamity!

My CC entry It's the plague-infested bio-mechanical bee from Calamity!
  9. Planterarria

Been sick for quite some time now, finally had the time to make something for the CC. It's...

Been sick for quite some time now, finally had the time to make something for the CC. It's everyone's favorite demonic eye-mouth, EoC!
  10. Planterarria

False alarm.

False alarm.
  11. Planterarria

Someone has taken my art, currently my profile picture, and used it for 'Terraria_logic'...

Someone has taken my art, currently my profile picture, and used it for 'Terraria_logic' Instagram. This will not go unnoticed.
  12. Planterarria

tModLoader Magic Storage

This error also just showed up for me, Win 10 as well, only i dont seem to have a back-up of magic storage, meaning i cant even load the world anymore.
  13. Planterarria

Yes, that's Draedon to the right.

Yes, that's Draedon to the right.
  14. Planterarria

Surprise surprise, it's another Calamity-themed CC entry. [img]

Surprise surprise, it's another Calamity-themed CC entry.
  15. Planterarria

Haven't uploaded anything for CC in a while. here goes nothing. [img] Its an updated and...

Haven't uploaded anything for CC in a while. here goes nothing. Its an updated and improved version of an old pic from a while back.
  16. Planterarria

Another calamity-related CC entry [img]

Another calamity-related CC entry
  17. Planterarria

My CC entry. Its the DoG [again], but this time with its newer sprite. [img]

My CC entry. Its the DoG [again], but this time with its newer sprite.
  18. Planterarria

Microsoft Paint. It may be a simple program, but you can still make detailed and complicated things.

Microsoft Paint. It may be a simple program, but you can still make detailed and complicated things.
  19. Planterarria

tModLoader Dynamic Invasions

This mod looks amazing. I do have a suggestion: you could put a boss trophy with the same crafting recipe with 10 NPC banners instead of 5 [multiple of the same banner makes those spawn more frequent] as the next tier up. then another tier which requires luminite in combination with the other...
  20. Planterarria

My Entry for CC. Just finished a couple minutes before this post. Hope you all like it. [img]

My Entry for CC. Just finished a couple minutes before this post. Hope you all like it.
Back
Top Bottom