Search results for query: *

1. Tarc Novar

Terraria: Journey's End Now Available on Nintendo Switch!

Well, what do you know? The wife and I just got a Switch given to us for Christmas! Will have to look into this, for sure.
  2. Tarc Novar

PC Tarc Novar's Trading Post [WIP]

I have decided to do a grand re-opening! Currently, I am in the process of doing an inventory and looking at items to add. Plus, I want to be ready for when the new update becomes available. Once the inventory is completed, the store will be open for trades once again! :dryadsmile:
  3. Tarc Novar

PC Spawn rebuild event - after a troll betrayed me..

I need to clarify that "cloud saves" is an overly broad way to describe this. If by chance you mean "Steam cloud", then yes, I agree. For me, I save my worlds using Google Drive (now Backup and Sync), which is easily the best way I have ever used for this purpose.
  4. Tarc Novar

Terraria: Journey's End Spoiler Compendium

My main concern with this update is the consistency of the game across platforms. I thought it was Re-Logic's goal to create a unified gaming experience no matter the system used. This will put the PC once again as the different version from all of the other platforms. Why is this?
  5. Tarc Novar

Thank you for a successful trade!
  6. Tarc Novar

How many would you like?
  7. Tarc Novar

Store inventory has been updated once again.
  8. Tarc Novar

How do I set up 2 servers from 2 pc's with 1 internet connection.

Yes. You can run multiple servers (as I do) using different ports. As long as each server resides on a separate port, you can make as many as you like. Within the resources of my laptop, I have run at least three worlds simultaneously and then connect via my desktop.
  9. Tarc Novar

Thank you for a successful trade! The inventory has been updated.
  10. Tarc Novar

No. On the first post of this thread you will find all the store info. This includes a direct link to my Steam profile.
  11. Tarc Novar

The list is current as of now. For a price, how do you feel about 20 plat for all three?
  12. Tarc Novar

Thank you for a successful trade!
  13. Tarc Novar

How do you feel about 30 plat for the pair?
  14. Tarc Novar

As of now, I am reducing my store inventory to include just fishing items. My stock has been updated.
  15. Tarc Novar

Good afternoon, everyone. I'm starting to get the hankering to run my store again, but I have to do some updates on the items available. I plan on taking stock as soon as I get everything organized. More to come.
  16. Tarc Novar

Pc Terraria

Read the link I posted above.
  17. Tarc Novar

Pc Terraria

We're going to need a lot more than that in order to help you. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/section-guidelines-please-read-before-posting-here.78/
  18. Tarc Novar

Why does sand always generate at the edges of jungles?

The answer? It doesn't always spawn next to Jungle biomes. I just generated a new world yesterday, and it spawned in-between forest and crimson biomes.
  19. Tarc Novar

Server

A lot more data is needed before troubleshooting can begin. It sounds like you can start the server, but something else is happening. Lagging hard, do you mean the server or the client? Found server, what does that mean? I can't stress enough how many times I go through much this same scenario...
  20. Tarc Novar

DRM Free Terraria

To be honest, once I learned that GOG had Terraria I went and bought it there. So I ended up with both. It's not that big a purchase, even to someone with small amounts of money. Case in point, I keep buying extra copies when it goes on sale. Means I can keep handing it out to my friends.
Back
Top Bottom