Search results for query: *

1. Vasxus

Terraria: Undeluxe Edition - Out Now!

Wait, that red and yellow. Is that the same as the collector's edition's colours?
  2. Vasxus

Terraria: Undeluxe Edition - Out Now!

Very nice to see that you kept the scraggler removed, i hated them. Can you guys give the old obsidian armor whip boosts to tiki armor? (50% speed/range boost) (It was nerfed because it was too busted for its point in progression, but Tiki/Spooky is meant to take you all the way to the Moon...
  3. Vasxus

Terraria State of the Game - March 2024

Can we see tiki armor just get the same set bonus as obsidian? you guys tried to make it into a more whippy set, but the boosts just weren't as good as obsidian's.
  4. Vasxus

Terraria State of the Game - November 2023

Nice stacked tools you got there. Blatant inventory editor to hide the true big ticket item from that video, paint in the ammo section! I think that weird skull item is actually the pumpkin head guy from Crowno's avatar.
  5. Vasxus

Weapons & Equip Crimson Armor resprite and placeable moon boulders

The crimson desperately needs something in the place of the corruption's Ancient Shadow armor, and since all ancient armors are the old versions of resprited armor, it'd need a resprite. Moon Boulders:boulder: are a delightfully devilish invention, HOWEVER, they only exist on FTW/GFB Moon...
  6. Vasxus

Weapons & Equip A new way to get the carrot item

I used to own a collectors edition disc, way back when. Nowadays I just use The Workaround to unlock the Bunny Pet because I don't wanna use the disc drive for anything.
  7. Vasxus

NPCs & Enemies The Guide should be able to spawn, even if there is no home or it is night.

Newer players aren't likely to know how to make a house (unless they play the console/mobile exclusive tutorial) and it's just so reassuring to have the guide respawning 24/7 for easier wall of flesh farming. oh, and renewable hellstone/ queen bee summons would be good:dryadhappy:
  8. Vasxus

Terraria State of the Game - October 2023

Are you really suggesting that players go through the entire corruption, empty it of demon altars, THEN make a horizontal line across their whole world at the height of any non-corrupt demon altar to guarantee they've all been smashed for one (1) extra crafting station at their base? 'cus you'd...
  9. Vasxus

Terraria State of the Game - June 2023

The new character creation stuff looks really cool, but I'm struggling to think of what the other 3 voices would sound like.
  10. Vasxus

good game spawn point introduced me to this one video game that i ended up buying 10 times

good game spawn point introduced me to this one video game that i ended up buying 10 times
  11. Vasxus

The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

He's.. actually dead? No. Even if he's dead in-person, he lives on in spirit, doesn't he? I won't let his legacy end for as long as I live. Until you're completely forgotten, you aren't dead, you're just without life.
  12. Vasxus

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Most summoner nerfs (and the indirect nerfs from the enemies you need to kill being harder) and the Dodge VS one-shots hit the hardest. Why'd they have to do obsidian summoner like that? could they just have added a single armor set that would do its job as a HM armor set?
  13. Vasxus

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Yeah, yeah, call it a labor of love whilst magically nerfing specifically only the things I hold near and dear to my heart? I'm gonna patch that hole in my wall and you're never gonna see the sun again
  14. Vasxus

Sharing the Love - Terraria Update News!

Hey, my forums account just turned seven!
  15. Vasxus

Terraria: Journey's End Now Available on Nintendo Switch!

Loving the fact that we got 1.4 on switch/console! but my beloved obsidian armor is not good on them yet.
  16. Vasxus

Latest Fixes and Improvements Now Available for Terraria: Journey's End on Consoles!

I'm gonna finish off some of those last trophies. Has anyone got a list for Pet Collector & Armorer? good obsidian armor when~:D
  17. Vasxus

Terraria State of the Game - September 2021

That pumpking shirt & pin look so good! wonder what the shipping to australia will be.
  18. Vasxus

Terraria State of the Game - August 2021

Here's hoping the figurines are larger than.. a certain object.
  19. Vasxus

Terraria State of the Game - January 2021

There is a bug on switch that makes your clothes disappear. You just equip unicorn wisp dye.
Back
Top Bottom