Search results for query: *

• Users: Spharin
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Spharin

Game Mechanics Dash Key Binding (Shield of Cthulhu, Tabi, etc.)

I have some difficulty dashing in Terraria which is a much needed equipment to play the game well. I simply can't double-click a movement direction on keyboard swiftly with one of my hands and often stop in my tracks instead of dashing. If we had a binding for it, it would make it far more...
  2. Spharin

Game Mechanics Lunar/Solar Event End Text

I want to focus this more towards Blood Moon and Solar Eclipses. It'd be nice to have some flavor texts when these events end. I'm not creative, I don't have any shoddy user-made suggestions. Text along the lines of setting/retreating moon/sun. The other Lunar events may get end texts too, but I...
  3. Spharin

**REPORTED** "MultiplayerNPCSmoothingRange" Desync

In my hours of playing since the last update, I've been getting strange desync with my server. We don't have bad connections. I've had squirrels fly and float upwards, and enemies like King Slime are broken and it's probably because of this new setting. King slime seems unable to teleport...
  4. Spharin

PC Server browsers

Are server browsers still a thing? Do we need to keep most of our public or service provided servers password locked in case randoms go into the random IP and grief/steal? I remember way-back-when there used to be an old server browser you could download and see all the open servers and such...
  5. Spharin

PC 1.3.5 update/zoom

Has anyone/is anyone going to look in if there's a way to modify the zoom features further or cause the game to break? I know on Starbound you have to disable a few things before you're able to edit that zoom slider and kinda break the slider itself to use outside-programs to modify it. If this...
Back
Top Bottom