Search results for query: *

1. WaluigiOnTheMrScooty

PC 1.3.0.5

ಠ_ಠ We just got one a few days ago
  2. WaluigiOnTheMrScooty

PC 1.3.0.5

Gonna have fun farming Expert Moon Lords are you?
  3. WaluigiOnTheMrScooty

PC 1.3.0.5

Finally, I can summon Mr Moon Lord instead of slogging through the Lunar event a few dozen times
  4. WaluigiOnTheMrScooty

PC 1.3.0.3 Changes

Hmmm, Gonna have to fight the Final Boss again to see what overhaul it got... Also Left Shift, helpful as :red:. Glad to see we finally get this. ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE LEFT SHIFT ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  5. WaluigiOnTheMrScooty

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

awww crap, I need to extend my Armour Room, it barely holds all of the boss trophies + armours as it is. Looks Like I'll be tearing down some of my Hallow Bar Stash next to it for an extension
  6. WaluigiOnTheMrScooty

Official Terraria: Otherworld

Incoming hype train, this is Terraria 2 huh?
  7. WaluigiOnTheMrScooty

Other Brazilian language for Terraria and Terraria 1.3 for 3DS, will be possible?

I think that I think it was Cenx that said that the 3DS couldn't handle Terraria, but I'm hoping maybe the New 3DS can, but even then, Red has already had issues with Nintendo, I don't think he wants to make it worse
  8. WaluigiOnTheMrScooty

PC Item 3,000!

Expert mode huh? I may be too much of a pansy for Normalcore and Hardcore, as I hate losing items, but if this is a difficulty toggle to be combined with say Softcore or Hardcore, I'll be all for that! I needed something to spice up the game's difficulty without it being BS anyway
  9. WaluigiOnTheMrScooty

Ban the user above you!

Banned for being a mushroom
Back
Top Bottom