Search results for query: *

1. CollinWould

Mac How do I mod?

Don't make fun of me but I have no idea how to mod on Terraria. I want to download the builders workshop mod but I don't know what program I need to use.
  2. CollinWould

PC Help Wanted

Just switched from Terraria on ps4 to the PC version but I don't want to have to start over. Anyone want to add me on steam and drop me some better gear?
  3. CollinWould

PS4 Multiplayer anyone?

Anybody want to fight help me fight some hardmode bosses? Add me on ps4: DefyingTurnip
  4. CollinWould

PS4 Vampire Knives

Trying to buy some vampire knives to take on some of the hardcode bosses. Also, a broken hero sword if you have one.
  5. CollinWould

PS4 Broken Hero Sword

Finally just got my first solar eclipse but the only things that dropped were frankenstein banners :merchantsigh:I'll pay 30 gold for one!
  6. CollinWould

PS4 Multiplayer anyone?

ayeee add me
  7. CollinWould

PS4 Help me pls

Can't beat the destroyer on ps4, somebody add me and help me pls. PSN: DefyingTurnip
  8. CollinWould

PS4 Multiplayer anyone?

I have a palladium mask and myrthril armor on plus some equipment that adds defense so I'm at 41 defense. I just suck when it comes to fighting bosses lol. If you have it on ps4 add me and help a guy out.
  9. CollinWould

PS4 Multiplayer anyone?

I have that exact setup built minus the pool of honey. I can't seem to put out enough damage though to take him down before his little flying robots kill me.
  10. CollinWould

PS4 Multiplayer anyone?

Can't seem to beat the first hardmode boss on ps4. Help a guy out on this wonderful holiday. PSN: DefyingTurnip
Back
Top Bottom