Search results for query: *

1. guikgug8uoiuiooojpolooñi

PC old terraria textures

hello!, for some weeks now i've been searching for a texture pack with the textures of 1.1.2 (because i dont know how to do one myself) so im wondering if there's a old texture pack out there or any settings that gives old textures back
  2. guikgug8uoiuiooojpolooñi

terraria community

hello,its been like a month and a half scince i joined the terraria forums and im actually impresed of how stable this community is! i've seen great games but thier fanbase....(examples: minecraft,undertale and roblox) and yes i know every community has its dark side but terraria its very...
  3. guikgug8uoiuiooojpolooñi

PC how can i downgrade terraria?

i've been wondering if you can downgrade terraria to older versions (example: 1.0.6.1) now that game launcher isnt working i want to know another way
  4. guikgug8uoiuiooojpolooñi

PC any web to join other PLAYER's servers?

by that i mean a web where you put your server with tshcock or something then you can join it
  5. guikgug8uoiuiooojpolooñi

this is rare right?

i was just playing and i got this as principal (legendary in case you dont now spanish)
  6. guikgug8uoiuiooojpolooñi

PC dungeon guardian kill challenge.

i just came with this challenge! rules: 1.no potions(only swiftness potion) no pets,only wings 2.use magic weapons 3.accesories that helps you to move faster are allowed my record is leaving him with 9735HP or some have fun! (and sorry for my bad english :rolleyes:)
Back
Top Bottom