Search results for query: *

1. GoldenPlaysTerraria

Items Make it possible to obtain most items in a single world.

This definitely does help (though, the banners for the salamander/giant shelly/crawdad would still be an issue.) However, you wouldn’t normally use this seed during a normal play through. I think it should be possible to get red/purple solution and the ever-so-useful vampire knives regardless of...
  2. GoldenPlaysTerraria

Items Crafting all existing traps with Graveyard Ecto mist plus Heavy Workbench

I 100% agree. One of the main issues I’ve had is that the jungle temple doesn’t have enough traps (specifically dart traps) to make an elaborate set-up. I think this would help with that, and it’d especially be good for summoners who might rely on traps to defeat bosses.
  3. GoldenPlaysTerraria

Items Make it possible to obtain most items in a single world.

If the title wasn’t clear enough, I’ll elaborate a bit So, to give more background as to why I thought of this, 1.4 added a new feature where the Dryad will sell seeds from the opposite evil when in a graveyard biome in hard mode. This is an amazing addition, and it’s made it possible to get a...
  4. GoldenPlaysTerraria

What are your Terraria Headcanons?

4 years late to the party, but why not? From my perspective, Cthulhu was a powerful being who ruled over Terraria in the past. A group of powerful warriors came to try and stop Cthulhu, and proceeded to start a battle with him. In crimson worlds, that is where the warriors succeeded. They...
  5. GoldenPlaysTerraria

Game Mechanics New Potion Revolving Around Debuffs and Buffs and a Brand New Debuff

With Terraria 1.4: Journey's End coming up, I have a potion and a debuff to suggest that would revolve around, well, buffs and debuffs, most namely their length. The first potion would be crafted at an adamantite or titanium furnace and will cost five souls from any one of the mechanical bosses...
  6. GoldenPlaysTerraria

Crowno, did you design the gold dye or the Flying Drill Mount?

Crowno, did you design the gold dye or the Flying Drill Mount?
  7. GoldenPlaysTerraria

NPCs & Enemies Sclerepugnant - Crimson themed Spazmatism for Crimson Worlds!

Though it is great I doubt this idea will get in because the twins aren't meant for the corruption or crimson, but a Mechanical Brain Of Cthulhu boss to serve as the Crimson version of the Destroyer would be more likely to get in, as the Destroyer is for the eater of worlds and a Mechanical...
  8. GoldenPlaysTerraria

Other [Suggestion] Set target dummy defense

Great Idea! You have my support.
  9. GoldenPlaysTerraria

NPCs & Enemies Sclerepugnant - Crimson themed Spazmatism for Crimson Worlds!

I don't agree with the optic staff changing it's summons depending on which world you are in, but support otherwise.
  10. GoldenPlaysTerraria

Steam Error On Updating

I used task manager to end it, it didn't work.
  11. GoldenPlaysTerraria

Game Mechanics Dying Weapons

Weapons are very cool as they are, but they would way cooler if you could dye them, there would be a slot for them, and you could put dye in that slot to dye all of your weapons. Also, this would change your summons color if you dyed a summoning staff. Here are some dyed weapons:
  12. GoldenPlaysTerraria

Game Mechanics Stardust dragon staff should be buffed

The Stardust Dragon Staff was nerfed only a little time after it came out. It pretty much isn't that helpful for endgame, unless you want to kill the Lunatic Cultist, but it still doesn't do too great at that. It's an end game item and really the only thing to do during endgame is farm the Moon...
  13. GoldenPlaysTerraria

Items True Eye Of Cthulhu Treasure Bag

I think, if it does not require very much effort, there should be an unreleased treasure bag in the game. This treasure bag would be the True Eye Of Cthulhu. If you were able to kill the True Eye Of Cthulhu through mods or glitches in expert mode, this item would drop and would do absolutely...
  14. GoldenPlaysTerraria

Steam Error On Updating

When I try to update the game I get this message: Steam - Error An error occurred while updating Terraria (content file locked) : C:\Users\Adults\Desktop\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria\Terraria.exe See the Steam support site for more...
  15. GoldenPlaysTerraria

Items Lunatic Cultist Expert Mode Drop: Endless Mana Pouch

The Lunatic Cultist is one of the few bosses with a treasure bag but no way to obtain it. I think an endless mana pouch would be fit for his treasure bag. He uses magic attacks and never seems to run out. The endless mana pouch would eliminate mana sickness and the need to make mana potions...
  16. GoldenPlaysTerraria

NPCs & Enemies New Pumpkin Moon Boss/Headless Horseman Boss

The Pumpkin moon is the halloween counterpart to the frost moon. The frost moon has a total of three bosses, The Ice Queen, Santa-NK1, and The Everscream. The pumpkin moon, however, has two bosses, The Pumpking, and the mourning wood. To balance the events out there should either be a new boss...
  17. GoldenPlaysTerraria

NPCs & Enemies Ichor Fish/Corruption Fish

In the underground crimson there should be a fish similiar to the angler fish but it spits ichor and jumps out of the water. This would be a small addition to the underground crimson to make it a little better. Also the cursed fish could be the corruption counterpart to the ichor fish and would...
  18. GoldenPlaysTerraria

Items Golden Boomerang/Yo-yo And Platinum Boomerang/Yo-yo

The golden boomerang would act like a normal boomerang, doing fairly good damage, it would be crafted from 8 gold bars and would sparkle when thrown. The platinum boomerang would behave the same but with a different color. And as for the golden yo-yo, it would also sparkle, but it would be...
Back
Top Bottom