Search results for query: *

1. xGodzPlayerx

Weapons & Equip Enchanted Sword Pet!

Hi , I am back to the Terraria community , and I will bring some suggestions on the table while I am here :) So here it is : Enchanted Sword Pet (name subject to change , please leave suggestions for the name) Drop Chance : 10% Use Time : 19 (Very fast) Provides Light : True Rarity : Pink...
  2. xGodzPlayerx

tAPI I want to be a programmer and i need your tips!

Hi guys! :D I want to be a tAPI programmer and make some mods >.< Where did i start? =) i have a bit of code knowlege
  3. xGodzPlayerx

tAPI Colored Umbrellas!

Who need Colored Umbrellas!? All need Colored Umbrellas! :D NPCs : UmbrellaMan : HP : 250, Defense : 0, Town NPC : True, Sell : Colored Umbrellas! Quotes : "That's the most beautiful thing ever!" Spawn if : Another 3 NPCs is spawned. Golden Umbrella: Equipable, Defense : 10, Slowfall =...
  4. xGodzPlayerx

NPCs & Enemies Fairy Boss

**** WALL OF TEXTIS COMING!**** In the hallowed biome there isn't bosses! So i suggest one : Name : King Fairy Melee Damage : 54 Magic Damage : 35 (The King Fairy Shoot other minifairy to you like projectil) Defense : 15 Healt : 45000 Attacks tipe: Sprint: Like the second form of chtulhu [54...
  5. xGodzPlayerx

Weapons & Equip Summoner item!

*** Mini wall of test is coming *** Blaster Staff: Summon a minion with a laser gun Attack : 20, Mana use : 15 for minion, Tooltipe: "It's a ranged minion!" But now you are thinking "but why that's need?" beacause that's minion is special! If you click with right mouse the minions shoot...
  6. xGodzPlayerx

PC Hi everyone!

Hi everyone i'm new in the forum! nice to meet you :D
Back
Top Bottom