Search results for query: *

1. SilveryStars

3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

Yes, we have the best mobile in terms of that our building mode RULES!! All I want is to be able to link with my buddy on her tablet and shower her with goodies... the only issue is the 3DS exclusives that may make Nintendo mad if they are on non-Nintendo platforms...
  2. SilveryStars

Favorite pre hardmode weapons!

Yeah, underworld flail? The sunfury is awesome That's it's name
  3. SilveryStars

Then again Queen bees an idiot. I summoned her on accident (checked wiki, said she wasn't on N3DS) by carelessly shooting my vilethorn. She has a weird AI glitch where she stays in hive form and shoots nothing. In that case I use unpleasant harpoon for close range rapid fire. I love to troll...
  4. SilveryStars

I have a new 3DS!!! Please, please, PLEASE ADD IMP AND HORNET STAFF!! That's all I ask! Mainly because my superspawn water candle edge of world farm isn't giving me slime staff and neither is my AFK one. And prehardmode mimics from chest statues are NO HELP. Well there's enraged plantera...
  5. SilveryStars

I like my Mythical Vilethorn because it shoots through walls and Legendary Night's Edge can 1-hit-KO my enemies. Get rekt enemies. If I can't have Legend Nights edge, then Heavy Fire Greatsword. I have a set that makes fast Melee speed and it sets Bee Queen on fire!
  6. SilveryStars

Thx. Took me awhile.

Thx. Took me awhile.
  7. SilveryStars

I now have the most powerful prehardmode sword with the best modifier. Behold my Legendary...

I now have the most powerful prehardmode sword with the best modifier. Behold my Legendary Nights Edge. I'm so happy.
  8. SilveryStars

THEY NEED TO SUPPORT OUR VERSION!! I ONLY LIKE THE 3DS BUILD MODE!! I WANT BUGFIX FOR 3DS!!:dryadmad: Yeah, some glitches are useful, like sometimes torches (which I never use thanks to my pet Shadow Orb) won't use my wood up. But most bug me A LOT. Like Queen Bee not giving me a guaranteed...
  9. SilveryStars

Sometimes when I mine blocks I glitch out from where I am to the open. This has happened in the dungeon and in a spider nest. Thank goodness for the item that got me back to spawn. I would have been dead. This has only happened since I got Nightmare pick. Please fix this, it's bugging me.
  10. SilveryStars

What's the worst thing that has happened to you in a game?

I was playing Pokémon Alpha Sapphire and I encountered a SHINY Swablu. And I'm like OML I NEED DIS so I catch it... And my 3ds dies. I wanted to yell profanities but I didn't. Plus I was soaring... :dryadcry:%:sigh::dryadcry:%:sigh: Also once I got scammed on Animal Jam Play Wild :dryadmad...
  11. SilveryStars

I was reading some of your posts on a forum. Man, you're good at providing the facts to argue...

I was reading some of your posts on a forum. Man, you're good at providing the facts to argue other posts.
  12. SilveryStars

I saw you post about having to generate a lot of worlds before getting a single Corruption. 3/4...

I saw you post about having to generate a lot of worlds before getting a single Corruption. 3/4 of my worlds are Corruption, the 3rd one being Crimson. I feel bad for you in aspect of getting gross Crimson.
  13. SilveryStars

Corruption or Crimson? Which do you prefer?

Today I actually got a Crimson world. If you had seen my mind when I saw the Face Monster, and you were milk, you would have gone rancid. Actually I just discovered it. I had the world the whole time. Good god, the Crimera is one thing, I'm used to seeing Eater Of Souls. But the Face Monster...
  14. SilveryStars

Platinum Coin stack limit

First of all, don't know why some people hate Nyan. It'a just an adorable pastry feline flying through space fighting a waffle cat(Tac Nayn). And yeah it's probably a bug/silver. And yeah glitch happen a lot to me. I need to figure out how to post photos. Once a Harpy spawned on the ground. You...
  15. SilveryStars

Platinum Coin stack limit

Whiteout, what platform are you on? And don't judge me for Nyan Cat. People judge me on Nyan Cat.
  16. SilveryStars

Corruption or Crimson? Which do you prefer?

Corruption. Purple is my fave color, purple ice is pretty, and crimson makes me want to barf. And don't try to convince me using DanTDM and the fact the he has crimson in his world. DanTDM is awesome, but crimson is gross. Mainly because it doesn't disappear, either. Dead mob remains do. Plus my...
  17. SilveryStars

Console Dumbest deaths in Terraria

I had to give him iron, but I got all this on my own. Seriously, imma blow a fuse if he asks me for grappling hook/climbing claws/shoe spikes or purple ice/ebonsand
  18. SilveryStars

A post from someone who was not helped by the Wiki On my 3ds, I think I found a glitch. I was happily playing in an Arctic biome cuz I think they're the coolest biome and I went back to my house. It was not a blood moon. An Eskimo zombie comes to my door and I laugh at it. But it opened my...
  19. SilveryStars

Console Dumbest deaths in Terraria

My bro is noobier than I am, he gets killed by the weakest enemy ever: green slimes:eek:
  20. SilveryStars

Actually they will probably die before they get down there, because in my hellevator slimes...

Actually they will probably die before they get down there, because in my hellevator slimes would fall on my head and I fall
Back
Top Bottom