Search results for query: *

• Users: Nerro
  • Order by date
  1. Nerro

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

not just the preview
  2. Nerro

Well I really hope I can place blocks on pillars I'm sure a bug this time, missing sprite (?) of horse statue facing right also I really hope to place a metal bench under this fountain
  3. Nerro

bug reporting: can't place anything on pillars not even the pillars themselves so I have to place a block under where I want to place the pillar first before placing it
  4. Nerro

tModLoader Programmable Speakers

we just need redstone repeater-like wire tool to make this easier using diodes works but it takes very long to just play a few notes
  5. Nerro

tModLoader Antiaris

I keep getting crashes with this message sometimes randomly, most times right after the game finishes loading the map doesn't happen anymore after I disable this mod too bad that I really, really want to continue play it update: the crash still happen even without antiaris, it does though...
  6. Nerro

I want to contribute to the game's translation

First off, I'm sorry if this is not the right forum category. I want to create an Indonesian translation for the PC version of Terraria, probably the other versions too. Where/how do I start? I'm not a programmer or a coder but I really want to contribute to the game's development.
Back
Top Bottom