Search results for query: *

• Users: r543
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. R

Game Mechanics Better Hallow/Corruption control and artificial biomes

Better Hallow/Corruption Hey, have you ever realized that some day your Terraria world will be almost completely full of corruption/hallow and that you will have to spend lots of platinum on solutions if you wanted to "fix" this ? Well then this suggestion might be something for you...
  2. R

Biomes & Nature Obtainable Walls

Hello everyone, as you may know Terraria has some unobtainable walls. The goal of this suggestion is to make sure that all walls can be obtained by the player and placed, anyways let's start. Currently, the following walls are unobtainable(I'll group them so it makes more sense): Uncraftable...
  3. R

Werewolf Sounds play/don't play when they should.

This might not be a bug, but still something which should be fixed: If you have the Moon Charm or any of it's upgrades(Moon Shell, Celestial Shell) in Vanity, you look like a Werewolf, which is nice, but when getting hit the normal player hit sound and not the werewolf one plays. The opposite...
  4. R

Can we talk about the new Liquid System ?

I don't know if any of you had issues with it, but while I like how the new Liquid System looks like, it does have plenty of annoying things where I really wish I had the old one back: Happened to me while mining, no obsidian was created, even after a minute only 2 obsidian blocks formed at...
  5. R

PC Question about a few "unobtainable" items

First of all, I'm really sorry if this is against the rules, if it is, please tell me so I can delete this topic. Also sorry for doing another of those unobtainable threads. Second, this isn't a "Red plz can we have this item available" kinda thread. I'm really happy that the developer items...
  6. R

Question about Yoraiz0r's dev items

I'm not sure if talking about this is allowed(as talking about the dev armors seems to still be a rule that isn't allowed) but the items are obtainable in game, but according to the wiki, @Yoraiz0r's dev items have name stats, but name stats aren't used anymore, which means that they don't show...
  7. R

Unobtainable Yoyos ?

I'm really sorry if this is against the rules to talk about unobtainable items, but has anyone who has got Red's or Valkyrie's set from one of the hardmode expert treasure bags got one of the following 2 yoyos: http://terraria.wiki.gg/Red%27s_Throw http://terraria.wiki.gg/Valkyrie_Yoyo The...
  8. R

Strange Plants ?

Hello everyone, has anyone of you found strange plants yet ? From what I've read they appear on the surface but I haven't found any of them and cut the grass and everything every time I travelled to one side of the world. Also does a simple farm(multiple rows of grass, toggleable with acutators...
Back
Top Bottom