Search results for query: *

1. T-rexdescendant

CC Creation Compendium #60

there is no winner, this is kinda like a showcase for any person who throws their terraria related art. But in a way, the first post that not in the spoiler could be classed as a winner? In a way? I guess?
  2. T-rexdescendant

owo whats this another entry i have to offer? believe it or not the slime took more time than...

owo whats this another entry i have to offer? believe it or not the slime took more time than the bee
  3. T-rexdescendant

CC Creation Compendium #60

heya Vanoss, this is not the place to make requests for the next update. This thread it just to talk about the CC. you can make requests about what should be in the next update in other threads, mostly the suggestion threads.
  4. T-rexdescendant

Drawings & Paintings Descendant's art's n' sketches!

totally a 100% shameless bump with some ort also my tablet is dying so idk what's gonna happen
  5. T-rexdescendant

whoo CC entry again! this time with some well cooked humanisations of the pre hardmode bosses: [img]

whoo CC entry again! this time with some well cooked humanisations of the pre hardmode bosses:
  6. T-rexdescendant

CC done and dusted whoooo!!!! i dont think imgur supports gif format with the coding but take...

CC done and dusted whoooo!!!! i dont think imgur supports gif format with the coding but take the link works(i hope) https://imgur.com/PXO7QpO
  7. T-rexdescendant

streaming you fools, join me https://picarto.tv/Trexdescendant

streaming you fools, join me https://picarto.tv/Trexdescendant
  8. T-rexdescendant

okay so this was the bain of my existence, any attempt at 3d perspective backfired so hard i got flung into the matrix so the classical trippy 3d line art will have to do i did the best i could with this one! (unfortunately i couldn't find your modded play through so i just went with the...
  9. T-rexdescendant

OOF so school kicked me into the millionth circle of hell but alas salvation is here!!!! i got a long weekend off school (five days to be exact!) n that means i can get yall requests done will do, it should be done in a few days time! sorry for the late reply!! and im super sorry this took a...
  10. T-rexdescendant

school just tiptoed up behind me and gave me the ol 1,2 with a nice set of essays and a viscom...

school just tiptoed up behind me and gave me the ol 1,2 with a nice set of essays and a viscom paper on colour theory, press f for respect.
  11. T-rexdescendant

hi there i'm willing to draw your charatcter but could you please clarify what you mean by 3D?
  12. T-rexdescendant

no problem mate and im glad ya like it! it was really fun to draw!
  13. T-rexdescendant

easy as pie!! expect this done by tomorrow or the day after! any specific background or text you want added??
  14. T-rexdescendant

requests are open btw everyone!!!!! request over in my art thread i'll take five at a time, just...

requests are open btw everyone!!!!! request over in my art thread i'll take five at a time, just a heads up!
  15. T-rexdescendant

thank you so much for the such kind words! and i use trusty old paint tool sai to draw
  16. T-rexdescendant

so my brother may or may not have dared me to open up requests soooooooo and im not the one to...

so my brother may or may not have dared me to open up requests soooooooo and im not the one to back down from a dare. HIT ME YALL!!
Back
Top Bottom