Search results for query: *

1. Michaelsoftman

Looking to commission vanity outfits and misc sprites for my mod (paid)

Hello, as the title says I'm looking to have some vanity outfits and other misc sprites done for my Final Fantasy mod. The vanity outfits already have reference sprites and the head part completed but need editing to be made into Terraria's format. If you're interested, feel free to message...
  2. Michaelsoftman

Recruiting spriters for my mod

Hi all, I am looking to add spriters to my mod, specifically to help with character costumes. The mod is themed after Final Fantasy, here's a link to the main thread with some examples: Final Fantasy Distant Memories We have a few people helping out with sprites, and currently 62 outfits done...
  3. Michaelsoftman

Looking to add a dev to my mod team!

Hi there, I'm looking for someone who'd be interesting in helping me complete my Final Fantasy mod. Currently, we're a team of 2, with some helpful contributors as well. I am the dev, and we have a spriter. We also have 3 others who have contributed sprites to the mod. I'm specifically...
  4. Michaelsoftman

Looking to hire a paid coder to help finish my mod

Hello all, I'm working on a Final Fantasy mod, but haven't been getting things done as quickly as I'd like due to IRL obligations. I'm looking to hire a coder to help me finish the summons in the mod. The graphics are all completed, just need someone to help code. Please contact me if you're...
  5. Michaelsoftman

Final Fantasy mod in need of coders!

Hello all. I have been working on a mod focused on Final Fantasy 6. Here's a link to my thread which shows screenshots and animations of some of the content - World of Ruin - A Final Fantasy 6 mod I have help spriting, but I've been the solo person coding for the mod and I could really use...
  6. Michaelsoftman

Final Fantasy Distant Memories (WIP, Currently recruiting) Download available!

This is a mod which ports content from Final Fantasy 6 (aka 3 on the SNES) into Terraria. Current version - 0.5 (alpha) Download here - Steam Workshop This post was last updated 10/13/2023 Discord server - Join here Wiki - FFDM Wiki About the mod: FF6 is one of my favorite games of all time...
  7. Michaelsoftman

Help with projectile flight time

So I'm trying to make a simple throwing weapon, but for some reason the code I'm using to alter flight time does not appear to be working. I based my code on an example, and I understand this snippet is supposed to control how far the item will travel before losing speed and height public...
  8. Michaelsoftman

Question about using content from a discontinued mod

I had a quick question about whether or not it would be permissible to use items from a discontinued mod in my own. Specifically, I'm making a Final Fantasy 6 themed mod. Omnir's old modpack had outfits done for 10 of the characters in the game. I wanted to use these, and finish creating...
Back
Top Bottom