Search results for query: *

1. mgmletsplay

Corrupt a Wish

Wish granted, but you destroy the wrong one. I wish I had a minion like Sloth from the Goonies
  2. mgmletsplay

You know me, I like to turn it up REALLY loud

You know me, I like to turn it up REALLY loud
  3. mgmletsplay

Hosting Multiplayer in Older Versions

So it's been a while, but I remember a way to play older versions of Terraria using some "Terraria Game Launcher," and while it's been over 2 years, I don't remember there being any way to play multiplayer in older versions. Is there any way that y'all know of to host a server in, say, 1.0.6 or...
  4. mgmletsplay

What do you think is the WORST TOOL in Terraria?

Firstly, Drills hurt my ears, and are a bit slower than pickaxes. Also, the aiming thing just bugs me. It's mostly preference, but I like pickaxes more. Second, I do agree with the Slime gun and Unicorn on a Stick. I think that the Breathing Reed is pretty much worthless, I've never needed it...
  5. mgmletsplay

Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

Thanks a lot! It works now, and I can play my older worlds again. Great work!
  6. mgmletsplay

Though I've had the same problem, I am getting VERY sick of people saying "I can't downgrade patches." I understand their problem, and I had a playthrough where I was going through all the various versions, and just got to 1.1.2, and I miss being able to use that world, but we'll have to wait.
  7. mgmletsplay

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

I'd agree with that, though in a game, being for fun, it is nice to have a gentlemanly spirit, but in a true fight, or when something is on the line, use all you can to your advantage shy of hacks. I don't know how to L-cancel or whatever it is, but if I knew how, and had nimble enough fingers...
  8. mgmletsplay

I clicked your link, and it said " Restricted Content This file is no longer available. For additional information contact Dropbox Support." I couldn't even download it.
  9. mgmletsplay

Merry Christmas everybody! Posting a few days in advance, as I might not be on this site on...

Merry Christmas everybody! Posting a few days in advance, as I might not be on this site on Christmas Eve or Day.
  10. mgmletsplay

Biomes & Nature [Tobbvald's Tinkering] Necronomitron and The Dungeon

Okay, I have an idea for *some* of the traps in the hardmode dungeon. I am sure that someone has said this somewhere before, but, how about enhanced spike balls and flame wheels? Or just better spikes? Not too sure how to go about this, but those are some suggestions to perhaps help you.
  11. mgmletsplay

Had my braces taken off! It feels like I don't even have teeth right now!

Had my braces taken off! It feels like I don't even have teeth right now!
  12. mgmletsplay

Items Transmutation Reactor - Extractinator Upgrade for off-world Ore conversion

Eh, I never liked Cobalt. What I meant to say is that, I love the look of Palladium Armor. I like to wear the Palladium Ranger set with silver dye and pretend I am some Knight-Errant off to slay evil. Gameplay wise, Palladium is better, but I prefer to just use Crimson Armor until I get to...
  13. mgmletsplay

You really deserve the "Mechanic" title for your awesome suggestions! :D

You really deserve the "Mechanic" title for your awesome suggestions! :D
  14. mgmletsplay

[Poll] Question for Rangers: what bullets and guns do you prefer to use in the endgame?

I love the Tsunami with Holy Arrows. It is hilarious to see stars rain everywhere! I also like the Candy Corn Rifle, Tactical Shotgun w/Chlorophyte/Crystal bullets, among others.
  15. mgmletsplay

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

That's why I play fighting games casually. I could give two :red:S about Smash Bros. tier lists, I'm still going to play as Ness.
  16. mgmletsplay

Items Transmutation Reactor - Extractinator Upgrade for off-world Ore conversion

Fair enough. I wish it were added, seeing how awesome and detailed those threads are, but I am going off topic. Also, I love this idea! I would like to transmute ores into other ores to make lovely Palladium armor in a world with Cobalt (seriously, everything Crimson and above, except Molten...
  17. mgmletsplay

Biomes & Nature [Tobbvald's Tinkering] The Covert (Anti-Contagion)

Whew! I didn't like Zoomo's idea in that area either. Don't get me wrong, I think the Cyber is an awesome idea, but I would like to keep plain old Bars.
  18. mgmletsplay

Biomes & Nature [Tobbvald's Tinkering] The Covert (Anti-Contagion)

Tobbvald, are you going to use Zoomo's idea of the mech bosses dropping Durasteel bars, and mining Covert/Hallowed/Cybernetic Ore to craft their respective bars with the ore and Durasteel?
  19. mgmletsplay

Do you think it (the Transmutation Reactor) could also transform Souls into Cores or Runes, and vice versa, if you are counting the Cyber (and I know that you've been to Tobbvald's threads too)? The question is, how do you choose what they transform into? As crafting ingredients, they don't do...
Back
Top Bottom