Search results for query: *

• Users: Fevix
  • Order by date
  1. F

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I bought and placed unsafe dungeon bricks from the Clothier but they don't count as actual Dungeon? I get generic underground music when I stand in my expanded area. The dungeon made a loop, I just filled in the 'hole' so I know I'm deep enough and in the right area of the map, but it still...
  2. F

tModLoader Banner Bonanza - Collect and Consolidate Banners

I don't think you need a portable version or anything. Instead, I think you should simply make each newly placed banner rack copy all banners from other racks. Removing a banner would remove it from all racks. Perhaps save it somewhere to the world file? Or just read the list of killed mobs...
  3. F

tModLoader Magic Storage

Getting repeated (but not consistent) crashes when trying to access Storage Heart: 4/27/2018 1:45:23 AM System.InvalidOperationException: Begin cannot be called again until End has been successfully called. at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.SpriteBatch.Begin(SpriteSortMode sortMode...
  4. F

tModLoader Magic Storage

Got an error that kicked everyone but me (I was host) Mods installed: https://gyazo.com/3ea2be3c51e1d7bcaf8065e36c5e0d99
Back
Top Bottom