Search results for query: *

1. ZDerpKnight

Mobile Mobile Mods?

Makes sense :D Thanks
  2. ZDerpKnight

Mobile Mobile Mods?

But why though? I understand the console, some mobile devices can run them no problem. It's not like they'd be losing anything from it.
  3. ZDerpKnight

Mobile Mobile Mods?

I've been playing mobile Terraria for ages, basically since release of the mobile version. As soon as 1.3 launched, I beat the moonlord, and beat the expert version of Duke. Some might say I'm an absolute legend. :D (I do not use auto swing etc.) With that all in mind, would it ever be possible...
  4. ZDerpKnight

Mobile Terraria Mobile Update - Introducing DR Studios

Not gonna lie, I quit playing terraria a while back, before 1.3 came to console, but I might redownload just to try some of the new things. They seem pretty unique. I've never played PC, but I've seen some gameplay from youtubers like @HappyDays and the gameplay looks pretty sick. Honestly can't...
  5. ZDerpKnight

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Sorry still learning this stuff Xd
  6. ZDerpKnight

Haha Sure does Nah man you get to keep them, and your worlds as well.
  7. ZDerpKnight

Tsk Tsk

Tsk Tsk
  8. ZDerpKnight

Come on guys be happy you're getting something you shouldn't ball because you're not getting anymore updates, nor ask for refunds.(I mean lmao, thats like asking for a refund on your fries after you've ate them) it's simply a matter of time before the X-Box 1 and PS4 end up the same way. Also...
  9. ZDerpKnight

OMG I'm so hyped for this update :'D Has Red stopped working on the game? I've heard he has just wanting to make sure
Back
Top Bottom