Search results for query: *

• Users: DerkL
  • Order by date
  1. DerkL

PC I think the Broken Hero Sword drop rate is bugged...

Just your luck hahaha
  2. DerkL

How to minimize imp spawns?

You could use a peace candle but you'll need to kill a pinky first. That reduces enemy spawns by 23%. You could also use a calming potion which reduces spawning by another 20%. Without mods you cannot "disable" spawning without editing code yourself, which would lead to problems if you aren't...
  3. DerkL

NPCs & Enemies Miner NPC Idea

Lead and iron are the same thing, same with gold and platinum. So why would one be more expensive than the other?
  4. DerkL

PC What the actual fluff?

1/200 drop, you've just gotten unlucky. Just because it is a 1/200 doesnt mean it will drop every 200 harpy kills. Just keep at it, or go kill ice giants while its raining for the ice feather.
  5. DerkL

Console Them drop rates

Doesn't change the fact that angler quests are bull:red: on all platforms :D
  6. DerkL

TCF Reusing old image urls?

Thank you guys for teaching me stuff. Very educational game, much wow.
  7. DerkL

Console Them drop rates

I think the worst for me, angler quest payouts are inconsistent af.
  8. DerkL

What is the most annoying bug you have ever encoutered?

Eater of Worlds, expert boss wouldnt drop the bag no matter how many times we killed him. Rip worm scarf :(
  9. DerkL

Game Mechanics Set sea, there is new land to discover !

Old One's army event, where you use the eternia crystal and two portals appear from another world/dimension that is dominated by someone known as the Old one. So once you have managed to defeat Betsy, maybe you could travel to that world to finally end it?
  10. DerkL

PC Please I need Help!

I have a really simple solution to your problem! Go earn $10 and buy the game and you won't have to deal with issues like this :D
  11. DerkL

Game Mechanics Set sea, there is new land to discover !

You're lucky you put Clash of Clans at the end, otherwise I would have stopped reading before I started. Do not compare a money grabbing, mobile game to Terraria. Also, I like the idea of new land, just not over sea. I would be more interested in visiting the Old One, tying in with the most...
  12. DerkL

PC New to the forums.

Insane mode- Play expert on a hardcore character. Good luck with your frustration and tears.
  13. DerkL

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

I didn't note it before, but if you look at my bearing east you will see the dankest of positions.
  14. DerkL

PC Hello, I exist

This went from an abruptly, boring post, to one of the most motivating things I've ever read.
  15. DerkL

The smallest "large" tree I have found.
  16. DerkL

An enchanted sword altar spawned inside of one of the large trees :)
  17. DerkL

Hello, I'm CraftyLegend I have a terraria YouTube channel!

Playthroughs are a thing of the past in youtube unless you already have a large following. And the 2010 COD intro doesn't make me actually want to watch anymore.
  18. DerkL

The Last Post Wins!

No because nobody likes cabbage in a salad.
Back
Top Bottom