Search results for query: *

1. Hammerhead

Weapons & Equip Upgrading pre-hardmode weapons to work in hardmode

Exactly, or fighting Duke Fishron with a trident and actually having a chance. :dryadgrin:
  2. Hammerhead

Do you mean giving that NPC materials to improve the stats on your weapons (for example: I give the NPC a specific material and he'll increase the base stats on my weapon), or do you mean giving him/her money to improve it (like the goblin tinkerer when you reforge weapons and stuff)? What do...
  3. Hammerhead

I want there to be a way that you can improve pre-hardmode weapons so that they aren't completely useless in hardmode (aside from vanity purposes). Something that has often bothered me in Terraria is the fact that some weapons become obsolete so quickly that I've never actually used them. My...
  4. Hammerhead

Weapons & Equip Red H2O's Suggestion Factory: Taking Requests

By "random throwing-arc", I meant that when you throw it, it flies kind of however it wants. You can't control this scary nightmarish letter opener. Sometimes it might defy gravity.
  5. Hammerhead

Letter Opener Nightmare Random throwing-arc (weapon type = the way the magic dagger works)
  6. Hammerhead

Lollipop, Purple, Sandstorm, (you choose weapon-type).
  7. Hammerhead

Alright, here's another one: Sentient and Poisonous Hacky Sacks. (weapon-type I leave to your choosing).
  8. Hammerhead

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to write more than one post, but if I am then: Ball-on-chain-style-weapon Magnet Doesn't retract until released mouse-button
  9. Hammerhead

Perfect! When I wrote those categories, I was just imagining running towards a zombie while throwing a silly rubber hammer that kept forcing him to run away from me (through confusion) when it hit him.
  10. Hammerhead

Rubber, Hammer, Confuse(effect), Bouncing(like the harpoon/boomerangs in terraria)
Back
Top Bottom