Don't think so.
  8. shminkie

What I ate for breakfast this morning. :merchantgrin:

What I ate for breakfast this morning. :merchantgrin:
  9. shminkie

PC Universium

Anyone wanna join us?
  10. shminkie

PC Spawn rebuild event - after a troll betrayed me..

woops i actually forgot about this post. i have updated the info as my server is still open! :P
  11. shminkie

Ah I see. I think i'll be able to figure it out. :happy: I'll hit you up if I can't, if you dont mind. :P Thank you for your offer and if you ever feel like logging into Shminkie's Funworld again, maybe we can build something traditional together! hue hue :cool:
  12. shminkie

Sorry @TheWofer27 , I saw your post too late. We've rebuilt the spawn with the community but we can still use some more decorating and stuff. :) even if u wanna give our spawn ur own personal touch that's fine too! :D You're also free to build anything u like in our world :happy: If anyone...
  13. shminkie

Hi! I know this is a bit short notice but I'm hoping any kind hearted Terrarians in here might see this and hop on over. Last night I sadly forgot to remove the permissions to edit spawn of someone that I trusted. After he trolled my staff team heavily and after many warnings i was forced to ban...
  14. shminkie

PC Universium

:golem: @Unit One the Honor of having my post liked by the Honorable Mod :golem:
  15. shminkie

PC Universium

Greetings Terrarians, Pumpkin Lords and everyone else!! This server is always a work in progress and is aiming for infinity and beyond! So make sure you come check us out ever so often and witness our changes. https://discord.gg/universium IP: terraria.universium.one PORT: 7777 See you there! <3
  16. shminkie

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

hi, can someone please tell me the answer to my question: If i want to learn how to improve the performance of Hero's mod, where do i start my learning journey? BTW: I am really serious about this, please help me. Thank you! Also: Hero's mod causes this error for my players and im forced to...
  17. shminkie

Game Mechanics Enforced Droprates and Dynamic Lootpools

First of all I think its a nice idea but here's my thought on it: couldn't a simpler system be used? For example: Create a custom drop system for each item like this: Every 25th trapper kill the Uzi drop rate will be 25% and because a rod of discord is more valuable it could be 10% every 25th...
  18. shminkie

Blocks & Decoration hammered blocks surrounded by liquid

not sure if this is the right place. Since Re-Logic is working on a great update, i think it would be nice to incorporate the following change: Imgur make liquid settle properly around hammered blocks. Currently as you can see on the screenshot, it doesnt look very nice. please fix! thank you ^^
  19. shminkie

world disappeared from list

it was fixed, thank you so much for your time :D
Back
Top Bottom