Search results for query: *

1. ruddthree

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

I'm sure they will, eventually. It's only a matter of time. You can't rush art.
  2. ruddthree

If the above user's profile pic was an NPC, what would he/she sell/do?

(Edited for correct thread because I'm blind when it comes to thread names...) Provide a tough support during events.
  3. ruddthree

What Song Are You Listening to Right Now?

Crywolf - "widow [OBLIVION Pt. I]"
  4. ruddthree

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but the page is deleted immediately afterward. I wish artificial intelligence would never enslave humanity, should it become advanced enough to have the capacity to.
  5. ruddthree

If You Could Add An Achievement To Terraria, What Would It Be?

Well technically, to exceed the speed of light would require you to be moving faster than 6.706e+8 mph.
  6. ruddthree

Google Picture war!

WATER SHALL EXTINGUISH THE FLAMES
  7. ruddthree

CTRL V

society
  8. ruddthree

WiG? Did ya mean WoF?

WiG? Did ya mean WoF?
  9. ruddthree

If You Could Add An Achievement To Terraria, What Would It Be?

Terraria already has something like this: Buckets of Bolts: "Defeat the three nocturnal mechanical menaces: the Twins, the Destroyer, and Skeletron Prime."
  10. ruddthree

Probably soon. I want to be 100% prepared for it, knowing that early hardmode is a lot more...

Probably soon. I want to be 100% prepared for it, knowing that early hardmode is a lot more difficult. I'm mostly fishing for crates so I can get HM bars without needing to smash any altars.
  11. ruddthree

Edit The Quote

Crap. How much is it?
  12. ruddthree

What teleporter-target dummy trick?

What teleporter-target dummy trick?
  13. ruddthree

Eh, too much work to be used effectively in my opinion.

Eh, too much work to be used effectively in my opinion.
  14. ruddthree

I've used the glitch a few times, and while it is fun, I like to say glitch-free.

I've used the glitch a few times, and while it is fun, I like to say glitch-free.
  15. ruddthree

Nope. Fishing is boring.

Nope. Fishing is boring.
  16. ruddthree

The tower!

Floor: 2767 This floor is closed for renovation, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. However we do have a Floor 2767-B, folded into a sub-sector of spacetime, which you can enjoy instead. It is a recreation of the last floor, but with the colors negated.
  17. ruddthree

Rate the jam!

Not bad, but it's missing something. 7.5/10
  18. ruddthree

Make an edit of the above poster's username

Orangeplanter
  19. ruddthree

Look to your left, the first thing you see. You have to fight moon lord with.

This textbook should be heavy enough to knock him out cold.
  20. ruddthree

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

I think the chances of any one of these being added to the game is slim, and I'm sure that there will be tweaks if one were considered.
Back
Top Bottom