1. Alinc

Pixel Art Grand Python's Sprite Thread

Thanks! the lance looks awesome! :D
  2. Alinc

Joke Player suggestion Thread

Thanks for the tip!
  3. Alinc

Blocks & Decoration Strange Paints

First of all, thanks for the reply! Second of all, sorry for my late reply. What if I raise the amount of strange paints you get to a random amount between 500-600? Thanks for replying! And sorry for my late reply. I like your idea and I will consider it. :)
  4. Alinc

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Gully: An Alternate Jungle

I actually prefer the Gully over the Jungle we have in terraria. :)
  5. Alinc

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Confection: The Desserted Land- An Alternate Hallow

Those sprites look amazing! I fully support your suggestion. :)
  6. Alinc

AntithesisEK: Environments

Wow! Those biomes look amazing! I especially like the underground snow biome. I think it's a cool idea to add shark, jellyfish and piranha statues to the underground ocean biome.
  7. Alinc

Blocks & Decoration Strange Paints

▶ Strange Paints by Freelancer! (Old Username) If you support this suggestion, please leave a like! Are you also tired of the same boring paint? Me to, so I made a solution! My idea is (new) strange paints. These paints are given as quest rewards by the Painter in exchange for Strange...
  8. Alinc

Joke Player suggestion Thread

Hello everybody, I have a silly idea that I want to show you. My idea was a flying Pot'O'Gold mount: Sprite: (I know it's bad!) Tooltip: 'It doesn't come with a tiny Leprechaun!' (The tooltip still needs improvements :p) Information: Infinite flight. 33 flight time (Horizontal). 41...
  9. Alinc

Sprites Flying Pot'O'Gold Mount [Just for fun!]

Really? I didn't know that. I'll ask a staff member if I need to remove my post. Thanks for telling me! :) EDIT: I asked a staff member about it, I'm waiting for a response at the moment :).
  10. Alinc

Sprites Flying Pot'O'Gold Mount [Just for fun!]

Flying Pot'O'Gold Mount! Hello everybody, I have a silly idea that I want to show you. I just made this suggestion for fun so please, don't take this to seriously. My idea was a flying Pot'O'Gold mount: Sprite: (I know it's bad!) Tooltip: 'It doesn't come with a tiny Leprechaun!' (The...
  11. Alinc

Pixel Art Grand Python's Sprite Thread

Hi! I like your sprites! Are requests still open? If so, I'd like to request a sprite of a lance, since my name is freelancer. A lance is a long, stick-like weapon that is mainly used for jousting. It is also used when Knights are not fighting in close combat, such as fighting dragons. This is...
  12. Alinc

Pixel Art PhoenixBlade's Pixels

Hi! I LOVE your sprites. They look amazing! 10/10. Are requests still open? If so, I'd like to request a sprite of a lance, since my name is freelancer. A lance is a long, stick-like weapon that is mainly used for jousting. It is also used when Knights are not fighting in close combat, such as...
  13. Alinc

Pixel Art Blockaroz's Sprite Requests

Hi! I love your skeleton moonlord sprite! Are requests still open? If so, I'd like to request a sprite of a lance, since my name is freelancer. A lance is a long, stick-like weapon that is mainly used for jousting. It is also used when Knights are not fighting in close combat, such as fighting...
Back
Top Bottom