Search results for query: *

1. Boltlord

Tell me your most luckiest moments in Terraria

Both shield and hammer from first paladin Black belt from first bone lee
  2. Boltlord

Terraria Bad Ideas

Major Boss changes King Slime can now be one shot by a Flare Gun Eye of Cthulhu has a third phase in which he becomes a Nose Eater of World’s Segments have been increased to 30 Brain of Cthulhu’s IQ has been increased 300 Queen Bee has a new feature where Bees spawn when she charges Skeletron...
  3. Boltlord

Name a boss you found easy, contrary to popular belief.

twins and skeletron prime. expert mode, really easy with megashark and ichor bullets
  4. Boltlord

Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

new character, doesnt have 5 plat, travelling merchant comes and has companion cube happened twice
  5. Boltlord

Terraria Bad Ideas

every npc is replaced by moon lord, moon lord replaced by true eye of cthulhu, which never despawns
  6. Boltlord

Terraria Bad Ideas

New NPC: :red: He is like Boltlord, extremely :red:ed
  7. Boltlord

Terraria Bad Ideas

lightning added- does 100 damage every millisecond for 5 days has a 100% chance of hitting you when you spawn only hits you when its raining. when it isnt raining lightning gets replaced by meteors
  8. Boltlord

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

4% crit chance, 4 crits in a row. i dont think this is luck. i think the crit chances are broken, because this commonly happens, also because rng wont ever give me such luck
  9. Boltlord

PC THREE PLAYERS WANTED FOR TERRARIA PLAYTHROUGH

my username is Boltlord, id like to play too
  10. Boltlord

Terraria Bad Ideas

When you spawn, you die
  11. Boltlord

Terraria Bad Ideas

fixed bug where the world generates without lava everywhere
  12. Boltlord

Terraria Bad Ideas

If you kill a Monster, Sans gives you a Bad Time
  13. Boltlord

Terraria Bad Ideas

You mean goblin thieves? ------------- When ML dies, Cthulhu's soul takes over his body Cthulhu insta kills all ppl and the game crashes 20 seconds later your PC blows up When you get a new PC, log into your steam and turn terraria back on the games name is TERRORIA
  14. Boltlord

Terraria Bad Ideas

1.4 Logic Update Impossible to Tunnel You cannot wear vanity sets if you want your armor Mage and Summoner are removed You can only carry 10 items Only 4 weapons Items can stack up to 1 now Arrows need you to equip a Quiver that consumes 1 accessory slot and it can only hold 3 arrows you cant...
  15. Boltlord

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

I am doing a yoyo only playthrough with my friend and RNG gave me alot of cool weapons that werent yoyos I was in a cave... suddenly I got both Marrow and Magic Quiver I thought to myself, lets dig down here. There was an enchanted sword shrine right next to me. When I noticed it, I went down...
  16. Boltlord

PC Lookin to start Terraria with someone

I cant really seem to find you, there are alot of Bot Moes. nvm, I found you
  17. Boltlord

PC New World, Expert mode, Classes.

So can I still join?
  18. Boltlord

Sprites The Tropics (Alternate Jungle)

Spectrumite is Spectre, Tyrant is Beetle, Jadeite is Shroomite Hexing is Tiki right? so I have a hard time understanding your armors so can you tell me which classes they are for?
  19. Boltlord

PC New World, Expert mode, Classes.

Can I still join here? I dont have any pre-EoC post-King Slime characters but I can make a new one Steam: Boltlord I have added you
Back
Top Bottom